The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

reworht 8th December 2012 08:06

Morning Jeff, Steve and Stu (you were out a bit early weren't you? :eek:)
Porridge and syrup only this morning I'm afraid - didn't go shopping yesterday so the cupboard is almost bare :icon_redface:
Glencoe - aaah - wild but beautiful - in a spooky sort of way as Steve says. Been through it, but never stopped off, many a time when holidaying North of the Border in years gone by - Fort William and Ardnamurchan being favourite destinations.
Have they had sufficient snow to start their ski season I wonder?

windrush 8th December 2012 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1158908)
Morning Peeps,
No breakfast this morning?
Who's on kitchen duties, tell em their Fired!
A man could starve you know:huh:

Good morning Jeff, I had a lay in this morning so that I would miss out on kitchen duties, But if you are that hungry I can Russel up some toast and Marmite
:christmas:

windrush 8th December 2012 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 1158913)
Morning Jeff, sorry can't help you. I don't do breakfast unless coffee and a fag counts :cheesy:

Trying to find a way to get out of my wife's plans for the day, a run up to Glencoe :huh:

Good morning Steve tell her the car wont start

windrush 8th December 2012 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1158936)
Morning Jeff, Steve and all other Chill-outers! Was nobody about at 03:30 so I.didnt offer porridge! How is everyone? :)

Good morning Stu I think that we are all ok I suppose that the porridge has gone cold now

reworht 8th December 2012 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 1158949)
Good morning Stu I think that we are all ok I suppose that the porridge has gone cold now

Just for you Derek - I'll make a fresh batch :xmas-smiley-029:

windrush 8th December 2012 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1158943)
Morning Jeff, Steve and Stu (you were out a bit early weren't you? :eek:)
Porridge and syrup only this morning I'm afraid - didn't go shopping yesterday so the cupboard is almost bare :icon_redface:
Glencoe - aaah - wild but beautiful - in a spooky sort of way as Steve says. Been through it, but never stopped off, many a time when holidaying North of the Border in years gone by - Fort William and Ardnamurchan being favourite destinations.

Good morning Rod is your porridge still hot I think Stu's has gone cold by now

stevestrat 8th December 2012 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1158943)
Fort William and Ardnamurchan being favourite destinations.

I spent many a holiday on the Ardnamurchan peninsula, used to go fishing there every chance I got, camping gear on the motorbike, off we go. Had the scariest bike ride of my life coming home one time, picture riding a huge Honda Goldwing across Rannoch Moor in a gale force crosswind and horizontal rain, as you'll know Rod, it's peat bog either side of the road, never so glad to see Tyndrum in my life! Not so keen on Fort William, it's just one long street!

Snow, they've had some. Looking at the website about half the runs are open but not brilliant.

reworht 8th December 2012 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 1158961)
I spent many a holiday on the Ardnamurchan peninsula, used to go fishing there every chance I got, camping gear on the motorbike, off we go. Had the scariest bike ride of my life coming home one time, picture riding a huge Honda Goldwing across Rannoch Moor in a gale force crosswind and horizontal rain, as you'll know Rod, it's peat bog either side of the road, never so glad to see Tyndrum in my life! Not so keen on Fort William, it's just one long street!

Snow, they've had some. Looking at the website about half the runs are open but not brilliant.

One of my ex-bosses opened a guest house in Kilchoan - called it Far View Cottage - and what a view! Often spent a week with him (special rates - cheap!) and then across and up to Rosemarkie on the Black Isle with the trailer tent for the second week - bliss :xmas-smiley-020:

FLYER 8th December 2012 08:30

Woke up hungry.

Think fresh scottish morning rolls are in order.

Nice bacon in the fridge, morning paper and feet up ahhhhhhhh bliss.

reworht 8th December 2012 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1158971)
Woke up hungry.

Think fresh scottish morning rolls are in order.

Nice bacon in the fridge, morning paper and feet up ahhhhhhhh bliss.

Morning George - wouldn't say no to the bacon butties (oops - isn't that a banned phrase now!) - they go down well on top of a bowl of porridge.