The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   NEW SCOTTISH MEET - 6th MARCH 2010 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=52831)

francoh20 1st February 2010 22:16

:drool4:hi i would like to attend this scottish meeting which would also be my first meet ever. franco.

Simondi 1st February 2010 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by francoh20 (Post 458324)
hi i would like to attend this scottish meeting which would also be my first meet ever. franco.

Welcome aboard, it looks like this is going to be a really good meet, I'm sure you will enjoy.

francoh20 1st February 2010 22:27

thanks simon im looking well forward to it and hope to meet you there. franco.

Marconi 1st February 2010 23:23

Ive sold the R75 2.0 kv6 Club to me old mate, who will no doubt register here and attend the next club meeting...... I may well do as well

:-)

derekosb 2nd February 2010 07:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas1983 (Post 457576)
Would love to go to this one altough its just too soon after my wedding, I shall be at the SARR meet, however.............not in the 75 It will be the Land Rovers turn this year ! well seeing its so close a fiver on fuel should even cover the Landy for this one lol !

Well good luck for your wedding and have a great day. We'll see you at the SARR (be sure and pop over!).

Quote:

Originally Posted by GL3NN (Post 457807)
Hi all, sorry to say I have sold my ZT recently (although my wife is regreting it)

Thanks for the help and advice given on this forum. Nice to meet you all at the Falkirk Wheel meeting (seem like ages ago) so have a great meet at St Andrews. Thanks again and best wishes.

Hi Glenn. Shame you have sold but no need to be a stranger, there are plenty of members on here who stay for the community regardless of what they drive. You will always be welcome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 457890)
Well Derek,it looks like our planned invasion from south of the border has slightly diminished in size!I,ll just have to use this mission as a small recce for a larger incursion.(or will you send me homeward to think again?) I suppose most of my countrymen will be invading Murrayfield!

Oh there are already one or two "spies" in the camp Ronnie. And don't give up on Colin just yet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisufnoc (Post 458247)
Count me in, might even be in a 260 by then all going to plan

No worries. I have added you to the list. Be nice if you have a V8 too, but either way be good to meet you. (p.s. what happened for Loch Lomond as I don't remember seeing you there?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by francoh20 (Post 458330)
thanks simon im looking well forward to it and hope to meet you there. franco.

I have added you to the list now Franco and look forward to seeing you there. Look out for the convoys nearer the time if you want to join one heading for the East Coast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marconi (Post 458340)
Ive sold the R75 2.0 kv6 Club to me old mate, who will no doubt register here and attend the next club meeting...... I may well do as well

:-)

That would be great. Let us know and I can add you to the rapidly swelling list!:lol:

Derek

the fife flyer 2nd February 2010 12:27

the fife flyer may make an appearance since he`s only just joined the forum :)

Can`t say for sure though as I work away from home and it all depends on the work situation.

Hopefully can make it though.

Andy

derekosb 2nd February 2010 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by the fife flyer (Post 458506)
the fife flyer may make an appearance since he`s only just joined the forum :)

Can`t say for sure though as I work away from home and it all depends on the work situation.

Hopefully can make it though.

Andy

Hi Andy, and welcome to the club (which I'm sorry to say I forgot to say on my first post to your query on another thread):o.

I'll put you down as a possible then and you can let us know nearer the time when you know your work commitments.

Hopefully see you on the 6th?

Derek

AldoR 2nd February 2010 18:15

Hello everyone we would be up for the meet derek or pab if you could put me down guys cheers aldo:)

pab 2nd February 2010 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by AldoR (Post 458666)
Hello everyone we would be up for the meet derek or pab if you could put me down guys cheers aldo:)

nice one aldo,derek will amend the list..

derekosb 2nd February 2010 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by AldoR (Post 458666)

Hi Aldo,

Glad you can make it! I'll hopefully get a bit more time to chat at this one. Look forward to seeing you both on the 6th.

Derek