The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   S525 OVP The Club Car (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   S525 OVP - Read this first (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=44050)

woolleysox 14th July 2010 18:06

I see you intend to have the car at the NEC Classic car show. I will good to see the progress being made. will it be driven to the show or trailered in.

Lates 15th July 2010 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by woolleysox (Post 557971)
will it be driven to the show or trailered in.

Not too sure how to take that comment.

The vehicle is scheduled in our diary for the last round of engine work. The slot was only given after consultation of what was being done next on it. I am not booking time on a job without knowing what we are to do with it next.

No paintwork or other refinishing plans have been created.

To keep the record "super straight" no labour charges have been applied to this vehicle at this moment in time.

ps it can be driven at present, not quite legal mind but can be ;)

Roger1 16th July 2010 02:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 551939)
Next scheduled instalment is August 1st 2010.

I'm looking forward to that. The project even gets me thinking I'd like to bring an early Cowley build model back to life. There's a runner for sale here at the moment on a local auction site, without reserve. So far the auction has reached $275.00! (Thats 132 quid!)

I don't think that her indoors sees any positives in this idea......... ;)

Roverowner 16th July 2010 07:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger1 (Post 558683)
I'm looking forward to that. The project even gets me thinking I'd like to bring an early Cowley build model back to life. There's a runner for sale here at the moment on a local auction site, without reserve. So far the auction has reached $275.00! (Thats 132 quid!)

I don't think that her indoors sees any positives in this idea......... ;)

She can always sleep in the Wendy House till you´ve got the car sorted:D:getmecoat:

Lates 2nd August 2010 23:52

With time contraints obviously amongst us,please feel free to form an orderly queue to muck in if you wish gents....... :D

Interior detailing , engine bay detailing , trim replacement, refit, full body strip for repaint

empsburna 29th September 2010 12:17

I will certainly lend a hand with any detailing work that needs going.

Looks like an interesting project so far!

Lates 29th September 2010 18:35

Hey Emps, long time no see. Thank you for your offer, it would be most appreciated for your magical touch to give it the once over once its painted.

empsburna 29th September 2010 22:22

It has been a while. I hope you are well.

I have been out of anything MG or R for a few years now but that is set to change.

I reckon with a few hours labour and a plentiful supply of tea I could get the interior looking good in no time at all :)

woolleysox 1st November 2010 20:26

Hi Guys it wasn't a dig just interest :D not much info appears to be forth commimg re the NEC will the car be at the show? again not a dig in any way just interest as i wll be going to the show on the Friday with a number of fellow members :D[ Rob

QUOTE=Lates;558337]Not too sure how to take that comment.

The vehicle is scheduled in our diary for the last round of engine work. The slot was only given after consultation of what was being done next on it. I am not booking time on a job without knowing what we are to do with it next.

No paintwork or other refinishing plans have been created.

To keep the record "super straight" no labour charges have been applied to this vehicle at this moment in time.

ps it can be driven at present, not quite legal mind but can be ;)[/QUOTE]

Reebs 1st November 2010 20:43

Hi Woolleysox, I can confirm that OVP will not be coming to the NEC, the three cars that will be there are described in post 1 of the NEC thread.