The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   NEW SCOTTISH MEET - 6th MARCH 2010 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=52831)

derekosb 31st January 2010 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datadogie (Post 457229)
I',ll be there. Not my house but I do iin the little cobble shed behind the big house. (well around 100 miles north) Be good to meet you guys and gals in person.

Hi Donald, got your PM as well and I have marked you as confirmed. Many thanks and look forward to seeing you on the 6th.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pab (Post 457244)
you will be more than welcome,derek will add your name to the list.

Done Paul, thanks.:lol:

Derek

derekosb 31st January 2010 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by tammyboy (Post 457441)
You can confirm me . Close enough to be called local for me !:lol:

Excellent Tam. I'll mark you as confirmed, and no boats to post you missing on, just a walled garden, woodland walks, a mansion house and a beach.................:D:D

Derek

Departed 32016 31st January 2010 18:49

yeah im confirmed

derekosb 31st January 2010 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by kieranswood (Post 457452)
yeah im confirmed

Thanks Kieran. I'll mark you as confirmed:lol:. Pretty solid numbers very early on. Be interesting to see if we can equal the impressive numbers we had at Loch Lomond? Although I hope the spring weather is a little kinder:o

Derek

Thomas 31st January 2010 21:08

Would love to go to this one altough its just too soon after my wedding, I shall be at the SARR meet, however.............not in the 75 It will be the Land Rovers turn this year ! well seeing its so close a fiver on fuel should even cover the Landy for this one lol !

Yella Fella 1st February 2010 11:57

Hi all, sorry to say I have sold my ZT recently (although my wife is regreting it)

Thanks for the help and advice given on this forum. Nice to meet you all at the Falkirk Wheel meeting (seem like ages ago) so have a great meet at St Andrews. Thanks again and best wishes.

suzublu 1st February 2010 14:57

scottish meet

Well Derek,it looks like our planned invasion from south of the border has slightly diminished in size!I,ll just have to use this mission as a small recce for a larger incursion.(or will you send me homeward to think again?) I suppose most of my countrymen will be invading Murrayfield!

noisufnoc 1st February 2010 20:52

Count me in, might even be in a 260 by then all going to plan

pab 1st February 2010 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisufnoc (Post 458247)
Count me in, might even be in a 260 by then all going to plan

more than welcome..especially in a v8..no the 190 will do ;)

lady zed 1st February 2010 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by GL3NN (Post 457807)
Hi all, sorry to say I have sold my ZT recently (although my wife is regreting it)

Thanks for the help and advice given on this forum. Nice to meet you all at the Falkirk Wheel meeting (seem like ages ago) so have a great meet at St Andrews. Thanks again and best wishes.

Shockaroony! Were you thinking about selling? Well it was nice to meet you too, all the best for the future and hopefully we'll see you back in a ZT soon enough x :D