The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Members Cars For-Sale (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   2004 Rover 75 V8 Contemporary SE Auto **SOLD** (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=114406)

Duotone 22nd May 2012 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyg2011 (Post 1010062)
Jimbo

if you still have the car in about 8 weeks ill have it mate:D

Jim, that quote must be a touch of deja vu.

Maybe its an omen.

No offence Andy [private joke for Jimbo]

Dave T

andyg2011 22nd May 2012 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duotone (Post 1010078)

Maybe its an omen.

Dave T

you have to tell me then dave ?????:shrug::D

Roger1 23rd May 2012 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by J1MBO (Post 1008808)
The time has come to sell my 2004 Rover 75 V8 Contemporary SE Auto in monogram Poseidon. Full BMW E46 widescreen upgrade including hybrid digital TV, BM24 radio tuner and mk4 navigation computer with a 2011 dvd map disc. 5 x decent Continentals’s, taxed September 2012, Mot’d until October 2012. Recent re-sprays of the front bumper and bonnet. 8 Stamps in the service book together with some invoices and receipts etc.
£5995

For further details photos and videos see

http://poseidonv8.weebly.com/index.html

NO....not possible Jim! There's interest even DownUnder in your car!

J1MBO 23rd May 2012 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insane kitty (Post 1009600)
If I win on the euromillions on Tuesday night I will give you the asking price!
Steve

Take it you didn't win then :shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rotrex (Post 1009721)
wouldnt we all :drool4:

;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canonite (Post 1010041)
Well this is a thread I thought i'd never see. :eek:

Such a stunning piece of history here. Having seen this car on several occassions I seriously wish I had the money for it.

Cheers Alan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyg2011 (Post 1010062)
Jimbo

am so very sorry for your sad sale matey,

hope it all goes well butttttttttttttttttt

if you still have the car in about 8 weeks ill have it mate:D

i get my compo from work then yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I guess it'll have gone or ...........

J1MBO 23rd May 2012 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duotone (Post 1010078)

Maybe its an omen.

Dave T

True, Dave very true ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyg2011 (Post 1010096)
you have to tell me then dave ?????:shrug::D

:wink2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger1 (Post 1010539)
NO....not possible Jim! There's interest even DownUnder in your car!

I know Roger I know :shrug: just one of those things.

Yes the first interest I received was from Germany and New Zealand. Replied to both and the guy in Germany has been back to me, not heard again from the person in New Zealand.

I'm only advertising the car on this and two other forums as I was hopeful that it would go quickly to a member due to the bargain price, it's at about £1K/£1.5K less than the three or so others that are currently for sale.

At present there is an interested party.

I don't want to create a saga out of it but because I've decided now to liquidate some other assets I hope it'll go before my heart rules my head and I change my mind.

woolleysox 1st June 2012 20:22

What a shock :eek:Jimbo I do feel for you but the cost of running them is starting to hurt. Hope you will stay in the fold with us. :DKeep smiling Jimbo

speak to you soon

Rob

Quote:

Originally Posted by J1MBO (Post 1010641)
True, Dave very true ;)

:wink2:

I know Roger I know :shrug: just one of those things.

Yes the first interest I received was from Germany and New Zealand. Replied to both and the guy in Germany has been back to me, not heard again from the person in New Zealand.

I'm only advertising the car on this and two other forums as I was hopeful that it would go quickly to a member due to the bargain price, it's at about £1K/£1.5K less than the three or so others that are currently for sale.

At present there is an interested party.

I don't want to create a saga out of it but because I've decided now to liquidate some other assets I hope it'll go before my heart rules my head and I change my mind.

J1MBO 2nd June 2012 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by woolleysox (Post 1017400)
What a shock :eek:Jimbo I do feel for you but the cost of running them is starting to hurt. Hope you will stay in the fold with us. :DKeep smiling Jimbo

speak to you soon

Rob

Cheers Rob for your comments, there's a ton of reasons why it finally has to go and it's not with a great deal of sadness that the decision was made :(.

You'll not be getting rid of me even though there are no plans for a replacement at present - I'll still be on here and the Two-Sixties - I'd miss too many good friends. Hopefully still should be able to make some meets either as a passenger or in the good ladies Fiesta :getmecoat:, wouldn't be the same without a video ;).

J1MBO 3rd June 2012 12:44

A sad day, the V8 was collected by it's new owner and left heading south on it's way to Brighton just before 12 today.

The gent is a recent member on here and I'll leave it to him to introduce himself and his purchase.

Not sure what I'll be doing now car wise still got the good ladies Fiesta Auto, sensible head on possibly upgrade it :confused:, daft head on who knows :shrug: - probably not another 75, nothing would come close to the V8.

Needless to say I'll be staying as a subscribed member on this great forum and you may well still see me at meets either as a passenger or I may be trying to smuggle a Ford in :getmecoat:

pab 3rd June 2012 12:49

A sad day indeed Jim,just glad that the car has made it's way to a good home.The fact the new owner is a member on here is a real bonus.

James.uk 3rd June 2012 12:53

If you ever need a lift to the Yorkie meets you can always hop in with me Jimbo. :}

And.. I might even let ya have a drive if you are sober.. :D:D:D

Car wise, I think the big Skoda diesels are the best all round at present. Including being cheap as raindrops innit.... :}