The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Pride of Longbridge [ Nano-meet April 2011 ] (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=69450)

mark d3 27th September 2010 22:17

i cant understand how you all got lost lowhill lane and q gate are dead easy to find but i did have sat nav:D:D

Moonshine Mark 30th September 2010 20:36

I should almost definitely be up for the POL.
Was great this year, and I wasn't one of the people who got lost :p:

Devilish 30th September 2010 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 593069)
dont think we have finalised plans as yet but sounds like a good idea to meet outside the factory at a pre arrannged time then convoy onto the park

Going to be a weekend the weather cannot spoil, can anchor the marquee down better on grass and have found the large pegs for the legs and the pegs for the sides, should it rain we can even have the kitchenette/tardis/trailer inside to keep everything dry. All that is needed is for someone else to bring a marquee and we couls put them end to end then we could play cricket in it or have an archery tournament :D

russell brown 5th October 2010 19:29

count me in for both, meet you at cofton park? convoy in with you all and of to four ashes?
can caravan be used at four ashes? or is that against nano etiquette or tents only.
gonna be fun looking forward to it.:bowdown:

starbug2 5th October 2010 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by russell brown (Post 597040)
count me in for both, meet you at cofton park? convoy in with you all and of to four ashes?
can caravan be used at four ashes? or is that against nano etiquette or tents only.
gonna be fun looking forward to it.:bowdown:

yes to caravans as the was one at the one i slept in the car :getmecoat:

trebor 5th October 2010 20:27

i will not compile a list yet as a long way to go but keep the names coming and i will go through the entire thread at some point.

One more suggestion for any campers is to set up at the 4 Ashes on Friday, travel in convoy next day to POL and then back to the 4 ashes for an evening meal, camp and then nano on the Sunday

Raistlin 5th October 2010 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 597084)
One more suggestion for any campers is to set up at the 4 Ashes on Friday, travel in convoy next day to POL and then back to the 4 ashes for an evening meal, camp and then nano on the Sunday

Great idea Rob :)

Devilish 6th October 2010 01:12

So should I book a week off for this nano or what

trebor 6th October 2010 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilish (Post 597224)
So should I book a week off for this nano or what

think i will book Mon & Fri off work to add to the weekend and give me a day to recover !

Devilish 6th October 2010 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 597234)
think i will book Mon & Fri off work to add to the weekend and give ma a day to recover !

Well if it is going to be around the campfire until 03:00 Saturday and Sunday, think I best do the same :D