The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 & ZT Gallery (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   My Cherished Blue; (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=58036)

Simondi 4th May 2010 21:57

Looking good, lovley car and lovely locations

2Diesels 4th May 2010 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluejon (Post 502894)
Hi Col,

I was thinking you might have popped over & volunteered,Jans always got the kettle on,there are plenty of worms in the garden also,if you fancy a bite to eat,no pies Im afraid.

Best Regards.

John.

Ha ha ha just seen this:D

That car looks stunning in those new pics:drool4:

Bluejon 4th May 2010 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simondi (Post 518646)
Looking good, lovley car and lovely locations

Many thanks for your kind comments;

Best Regards.

John.

Bluejon 4th May 2010 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 518647)
Ha ha ha just seen this:D

That car looks stunning in those new pics:drool4:

Hiya Col,

Not quite as stunning as your OrangeMorphic;drool,drool:drool4:

stocktake 5th May 2010 06:03

Great pictures John, have you finished installing the wine rack in the boot yet ? ;) :D

FredSpencer 5th May 2010 06:57

Nice pics John. I think our cars crossed last week. I was up in the Lakes for the week and in the Workington area on the 25th. I just got a brief glimpse of your car but can't remember exactly where. I was in Whitehaven for a while taking some photos in the harbour then we drove up to Workington to have a look at the new bridge.

beejay 5th May 2010 08:35

My Cherished Blue

Hi John,
Car looks stunning but so it should the time you wear the cloth out cleaning it wish I had your patience.
Did you resolve the 'T' piece leak that Brian patched up for you at Longbidge meet?
Best regards to you and Janet.

Barry

stocktake 5th May 2010 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 518712)
Best regards to you and Janet.

Barry

Jan said you can ring her anytime Barry, just let her get her phone into position first ;) :D

mimbo 5th May 2010 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 518722)
Jan said you can ring her anytime Barry, just let her get her phone into position first ;) :D

:D:D:D:D:D:getmecoat:

sworks 5th May 2010 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredSpencer (Post 518683)
Nice pics John. I think our cars crossed last week. I was up in the Lakes for the week and in the Workington area on the 25th. I just got a brief glimpse of your car but can't remember exactly where. I was in Whitehaven for a while taking some photos in the harbour then we drove up to Workington to have a look at the new bridge.

in my home town and the town I work and you didn't come and say hello?? We could of had a mini mini meet!