The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   MG 95th Anniversary, Beaulieu (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=297105)

ceedy 1st August 2019 16:05

Seems options now are come by myself as can't get any one interested :duh:

Or stay at home :eek:

C

Ian G 1st August 2019 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2751847)
Seems options now are come by myself as can't get any one interested :duh:

Or stay at home :eek:

C

There are no options... You are going:D:D

Dallas 1st August 2019 16:43

Yep! I second that, you're going Chris... ;)

I've had no reply from SW as yet, a few have asked about confirming stand details, but nothing as yet.

Not that it matters, we can always meet outside and drive in and park together making our own stand using our own banners/flags etc, bit like Sherborne really. :D

Ian G 1st August 2019 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas (Post 2751861)
Yep! I second that, you're going Chris... ;)

I've had no reply from SW as yet, a few have asked about confirming stand details, but nothing as yet.

Not that it matters, we can always meet outside and drive in and park together making our own stand using our own banners/flags etc, bit like Sherborne really. :D

Good idea Wes
Shame theres not more going from this forum but I suppose ZTs probably only account for around 20% of the membership.
Maybe we should look at starting our own local group....
Jurassic MGs anyone?

Cheers

Dallas 1st August 2019 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian G (Post 2751884)
Good idea Wes
Shame theres not more going from this forum but I suppose ZTs probably only account for around 20% of the membership.
Jurassic MGs anyone?

Cheers

Any MG can attend as its 95th years of MG, I know some members have other MG's, so it would be good to see more of us attend the 95th anniversary.

Good idea about having a local group Ian, we just don't get any down this neck of the woods do we. lol

Dallas 1st August 2019 18:18

I just had a thought, isn't Paul (Reebs) just down the road, does Paul know about the MG Beaulieu show?

FAO Paul, are you free on the 25th August? ;)

starbug2 3rd August 2019 08:08

almost certain we will go details still to sort . will decide closer the in which car the 3 or F

ceedy 3rd August 2019 09:38

Wot all 3 of us :D

Chris

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian G (Post 2751884)
Good idea Wes
Jurassic MGs anyone?

Cheers

Dallas 3rd August 2019 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by starbug2 (Post 2752293)
almost certain we will go details still to sort . will decide closer the in which car the 3 or F

I'll be bringing the ZT and TF... ;)

mh007 3rd August 2019 23:20

Hopefully, there will be some nice MG's to see.
I went to Beaulieu a few months ago with the family & I was hugely disappointed (especially for the price).
Far fewer cars than I ever remember & very cleverly (or not) positioned partitions & poster displays to try & disguise the fact!
Would I go there again.........not likely