The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Interest in a 3rd batch run of heated windscreens for the rover 75/mg zt? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=310966)

Rick-sta 20th March 2021 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier (Post 2872255)
Hi Rick does this include me as sent a pm but did not get reply. I have sent another PM just to get confirmation of full price for my order.

Replied to your PM, that's for the new IPK screens which the deadline is the end of this month. This thread is for the heated windscreens ;)

Rick-sta 7th April 2021 11:16

Hi all,

Sent an email round yesterday evening to all those who ordered a heated windscreen in this batch.

Cheers
Rick :)

Rick-sta 27th May 2021 09:32

Morning all,

I have a heated windscreen in the current batch currently being manufactured that's become available. Sadly the person who ordered it has unfortunately had their ZT written off, so has had to cancel their windscreen order.

The heated windscreen is £260 and shipping in the UK is £62.
A 50% deposit of £130 is to be paid to secure the windscreen, and then the balance is due when the windscreens are ready to be shipped. Currently the windscreens are estimated to be ready end of June.

If interested please have a read of the first post on this thread which contains the full details on the heated windscreens including fitting/wiring.

If you'd like to reserve this windscreen let me know.

Cheers
Rick

Robson Rover Repair 28th May 2021 12:19

Agh bad timing, I've just had the other half's 75 fitted with a new windscreen, this would have been perfect.

Rick will you be considering a 4th group buy after the summer into winter?

Rick-sta 1st June 2021 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick-sta (Post 2883505)
Morning all,

I have a heated windscreen in the current batch currently being manufactured that's become available. Sadly the person who ordered it has unfortunately had their ZT written off, so has had to cancel their windscreen order.

The heated windscreen is £260 and shipping in the UK is £62.
A 50% deposit of £130 is to be paid to secure the windscreen, and then the balance is due when the windscreens are ready to be shipped. Currently the windscreens are estimated to be ready end of June.

If interested please have a read of the first post on this thread which contains the full details on the heated windscreens including fitting/wiring.

If you'd like to reserve this windscreen let me know.

Cheers
Rick

This windscreen is now sold.

Rick-sta 1st June 2021 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robson Rover Repair (Post 2883694)
Agh bad timing, I've just had the other half's 75 fitted with a new windscreen, this would have been perfect.

Rick will you be considering a 4th group buy after the summer into winter?

No not this year mate. Not sure if I'll be doing another batch.

Rick-sta 9th June 2021 14:02

I have another one available now. The chap who ordered it was planning on coming from Belgium to collect it and have it fitted but unfortunately due to covid restrictions isn't able to do this.

Let me know if you'd like to reserve it.

Rick-sta 15th September 2021 16:41

Update

UPDATE ON 75/ZT HEATED WINDSCREENS

To all those who ordered a heated windscreen for their 75/ZT in this batch, they have now arrived with the supplier from the factory. I have sent an email round to everyone who ordered as the balancing payment is now due please.

Cheers!

Rick-sta 16th September 2021 14:31

Hi all,
I've received the total number of 75/ZT heated windscreens and we have 3 extras available.

The heated windscreens are £260, and shipping is £62 in the UK (collection from Tamworth available).

I can supply a wiring kit for the heated windscreen for £90, and can also install the wiring kit for an additional £50.

I am also arranging a few installation dates with my windscreen fitter if you'd like to have it fitted by him at my location in Thurrock Essex.

This is the third batch of heated windscreens I've arranged and most likely will be the last one due to minimum order requirements for each batch.

So may be the last chance to get a heated windscreen.

JohnnyBG 29th November 2022 15:15

Hi Rick

I may be up for the remaining windscreen. You may've seen I had major cancer surgery last month and not able to drive yet. Should all be good. I am expecting my garage to pick up the ZT-T near the end of the week and carry out a range of cosmetic works as well as a service. I think the current screen, although lovely and clear, may be showing the first signs of delamination but IKBA.

Depending on what they say the projected lifespan is I'd replace with your last heated one despite having a FBH working in the ZT-T. I had this heated front windscreen in a Mondeo I had years ago and it was a joy.

I'd hope to let you know by the end of next week at the latest. You can text me on the number you last had for me if you still have it or I'll PM you but we all know that system isn't brilliant!

JohnnyBG