The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What have you done for someone else wanting nothing in return? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=293037)

Nick Greg 20th February 2019 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by mss (Post 2713001)
Shall we start a thread on 'what bad things you have done'

That would end up being a seriously long thread!

greendriver 20th February 2019 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by mss (Post 2713001)
Shall we start a thread on 'what bad things you have done'

Thought about giving my lovely poseidon MG-ZTT 180 Sports SE a viking funeral and sponsoring the video - it would raise more money than selling it.....

Does this qualify as a bad thing..?:eek::getmecoat:

KLM 20th February 2019 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Greg (Post 2712794)
Not telling! I am a firm believer that in doing someone a favour or good turn doesn't need broadcasting to the whole world. It is an act of good in its own right and is between me and another party. No one else needs to know.

Quite right. Agreed
:smilie_re:
SELF PRAISE IS NO RECOMMENDATION.

KEV.

coab 20th February 2019 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avulon (Post 2713043)
Well, I'm shocked. A young couple with a dog about to give birth, drive from Hull to Stratford a one way trip of over 3 and 3/4 hours (unless you mean Stratford-on-Avon in which case 2 and 3/4 hours) for a wedding and back leaving no-one to look after the dog (pregnant bitch close to giving birth) for between 7 and 9 hours at least?! That is serious animal neglect. All sorts of life threatening complications could have arisen for a domestic dog giving birth. Reporting to the RSPCA and police would have been apropriate. Tbh I think you're lucky that they bought your car back at all rather than park it up and post you the keys!

The young lad used to slaughter chickens for a living he told me.

MSS 20th February 2019 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLM (Post 2713087)
Quite right. Agreed
:smilie_re:
SELF PRAISE IS NO RECOMMENDATION.

KEV.

I get the feeling that some happyy souls here (not pointing the finger in any particular direction ;)) would find it very difficult to recommend themselves, let alone anyone else. :D:}

As it happens, I know that everyone thinks I am a pleasure to have around. :cool:

MSS 20th February 2019 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by greendriver (Post 2713055)
Thought about giving my lovely poseidon MG-ZTT 180 Sports SE a viking funeral and sponsoring the video - it would raise more money than selling it.....

Does this qualify as a bad thing..?:eek::getmecoat:

Just the poseidon or yourself along with it?

KLM 20th February 2019 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by mss (Post 2713189)
I get the feeling that some happyy souls here (not pointing the finger in any particular direction ;)) would find it very difficult to recommend themselves, let alone anyone else. :D:}

As it happens, I know that everyone thinks I am a pleasure to have around. :cool:

For you. :D:D:D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen...is_My_Business

Kev.

gadget1960 22nd February 2019 18:07

Always have and probably always will help others and do favours whenever I can, i'm kind of built that way I guess. sometimes it comes with appreciation and sometimes not but I don't dwell on it.

MSS 22nd February 2019 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by gadget1960 (Post 2713818)
Always have and probably always will help others and do favours whenever I can, i'm kind of built that way I guess. sometimes it comes with appreciation and sometimes not but I don't dwell on it.

:eek: You are not supposed to mention these things anymore - no longer in fashion to mention good things that you do.

Our illustrious members above have issued a decree! ;)

But, if you have any stories to tell about how you've been a complete b******, do continue, as we'd like to hear.

gadget1960 22nd February 2019 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by mss (Post 2713824)
:eek: You are not supposed to mention these things anymore - no longer in fashion to mention good things that you do.

Our illustrious members above have issued a decree! ;)

But, if you have any stories to tell about how you've been a complete b******, do continue, as we'd like to hear.

Hahaa. nothing about me is fashionable and to that end I feel quite at home not mentioning anything I don't apparently do!
On the subject of being a complete BsStard .... I'm afraid I am firmly and very unfashionably sitting on the fence through fear of incriminating myself.:D