The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Portland Dorset Sunday May 13th (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=101324)

DEDZED 10th January 2012 19:37

I am a recent new member but count me in.

Ian G 10th January 2012 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEDZED (Post 895224)
I am a recent new member but count me in.

Hi Mike
Welcome to the club,looking forward to meeting you.
I've added you to the list.
Cheers Ian

Ian G 15th January 2012 20:30

Hi All
Just an update..
Been to the Boat that Rocks today and have been told that weather permitting we can have exclusive use of the balcony dining area for lunch..
If you have not been before use the link below to the boat that rocks website and it's clearly shown in pic 5 on their gallery..
Cheers Ian

Petetourer 21st January 2012 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncfc1950 (Post 899824)
Hi All
Just an update..
Been to the Boat that Rocks today and have been told that weather permitting we can have exclusive use of the balcony dining area for lunch..
If you have not been before use the link below to the boat that rocks website and it's clearly shown in pic 5 on their gallery..
Cheers Ian

Hi Ian....

Just out of interest, how much parking is available to us at TBTR?

Pete

Johnniel 21st January 2012 12:27

Johnniel ......... John Lewis

Hi Ian

Sounds good please put Carol (the wife) and me down for Portland.

Johnniel.

I haven't used this site much and am still trying to find my way around it (not easy for an old **** like me!) look forward to receiving more details in due course.

John

windrush 21st January 2012 13:10

Sorry Ian got to miss this one again I have an RAF reunion that week at Cosford better luck next time

Ian G 21st January 2012 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnniel (Post 904777)
Hi Ian

Sounds good please put Carol (the wife) and me down for Portland.

Johnniel.

I haven't used this site much and am still trying to find my way around it (not easy for an old **** like me!) look forward to receiving more details in due course.

John

Hello John
I've added you to the list,I will get exact numbers nearer the date when I ask about the boat trip..Looking forward to meeting you both..
Cheers Ian

Ian G 21st January 2012 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 904810)
Sorry Ian got to miss this one again I have an RAF reunion that week at Cosford better luck next time

Hi Derek
Never mind maybe next time.
Cheers Ian

Chuckles 28th January 2012 16:56

I am afraid we will have to call off this event. :( I didn't realize we were already committed to an Airstream Rally which, I am afraid, does take precedence as I do lead on a lot of Airstream topics.

Look forward to another time. :drool4:

Ian G 28th January 2012 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckles (Post 911655)
I am afraid we will have to call off this event. :( I didn't realize we were already committed to an Airstream Rally which, I am afraid, does take precedence as I do lead on a lot of Airstream topics.

Look forward to another time. :drool4:

No Problem thanks for letting me know ..keep looking as in the absense of a Regional Secretary I plan to have another couple of unofficial events in the South West...
If anyone has an idea for a S/W meet please let me know,I may try to oganise a get together at the Fleet Air Arm museum at Yeovilton if I can sort out a viable non clashing date..And of course a few of us are going to Thruxton in April to show our support for the new MG6 team in the BTCC.
Cheers Ian