The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Trikey and Ian G go Dutch (20th - 23rd Sept 2019) (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=279676)

Ian G 22nd January 2019 19:40

Hi
If your name is on the confirmed (red) list for the Netherlands trip then you should have recieved a PM from me.
Please reply via PM so the information I have requested is kept from public viewing.

Cheers Ian

GJ53 DGO 22nd January 2019 20:17

My apologies but I will have to duck out of this one, it will coincide with Sophies school so my hands are a little tied...on another note Trikey I'll be going to the Nurburgring in July for a few days if you fancy tagging along:drool4: hopefully in the Tomcat though

ceedy 23rd January 2019 15:23

Hi ian,

Brill idea of lazy drive across to Folkstone way and a hotel stay the night before liftoff .. far better than a 4/5am start and frantic drive for the sake of a few extra quids.
Will see where we can meet up and do a small convoy to the ferry area .

Off now to sort all the other stuff .

Will PM you the details

Chris

Ian G 23rd January 2019 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2704930)
Hi ian,

Brill idea of lazy drive across to Folkstone way and a hotel stay the night before liftoff .. far better than a 4/5am start and frantic drive for the sake of a few extra quids.
Will see where we can meet up and do a small convoy to the ferry area .

Off now to sort all the other stuff .

Will PM you the details

Chris

Thanks Chris
PM received and it's great news that you are taking the V8..:D:D:D:D
Catch up with you soon.
Cheers Ian

Ian G 23rd January 2019 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian G (Post 2704722)
Hi
If your name is on the confirmed (red) list for the Netherlands trip then you should have recieved a PM from me.
Please reply via PM so the information I have requested is kept from public viewing.

Cheers Ian

I have so far received replies from the following people.
actros
maxi_crawf
Rev Jules
Coidy
Rick-sta
steve-45
GordyB
BRI
Bluejon
ceedy
Snetty
andy willi
elefsis
LotusLC
Phil63
bl52krz
Ian G

Thanks Ian

Phil63 23rd January 2019 20:58

Go on then... Paint us red... :D:D Looks like I'm gonna have to get Tank back on the road.. :D:D:D

Ian G 23rd January 2019 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil63 (Post 2705060)
Go on then... Paint us red... :D:D Looks like I'm gonna have to get Tank back on the road.. :D:D:D

Mate what a star :bowdown::bowdown:
So pleased that Angie and yourself will be joining us. :D:D:D
PM on it's way.
Cheers Ian

Just 3 rooms left now guys and girls !!!

Phil63 23rd January 2019 22:24

Sandgate booked for us too... :D:D

ceedy 24th January 2019 09:30

Had a mild panic ;) as sandgate couldn't get my Card number to work :duh: and had an email late last night after all gone thro' online

So on to them this morning .. they had a typo , even tho' correct on Booking .com

So all sorted

NewGuyPete 24th January 2019 10:24

HI Ian,

Just been reading through the posts, you lucky so & so`s.
Sorry I can`t be with you.
Bit of advice, going back to my HGV Days, try and find out from authorities, what constitutes a " Convoy ", cause I think 15+ cars would qualify.
Not trying to put a damper on things, it might be considered " Illegal ", you might have to break into partys of four or five.
Ian, you being the named Organiser of the Trip, you would be responsible.

Make sure what constitutes a "Convoy".