The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

trikey 9th May 2012 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1000216)
ah but have you noticed oh trikey one that this is a STICKY ;):D:p:

Yes mate, certainly have :D

FLYER 9th May 2012 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 1000225)
Yes mate, certainly have :D

Spent a happy afternoon at SIR TAMS [rotrex] and he adjusted my handbrake at the wheels , so now thanks to ARCTIC , 2 DIESELS and ROTREX i have a handbrake that wont fail it,s MOT tomorrow .:D

MN190 9th May 2012 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1000213)
pork scratchings are fattening , try our tofu scratchings :D

I used to work at a company that made Tofu.
It only had any flavour in after marinating and frying :D

Leyland Worldmaster 9th May 2012 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1000232)
Spent a happy afternoon at SIR TAMS [rotrex] and he adjusted my handbrake at the wheels , so now thanks to ARCTIC , 2 DIESELS and ROTREX i have a handbrake that wont fail it,s MOT tomorrow .:D

Result! I think mine may need doing at some point! Glad you've had a good day! I'm on the train home now! Been a long stretch, bit if I catch Sainsburys, I'll be buying Honeydew, cheese and biscuits!:D:drool4:

FLYER 9th May 2012 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1000237)
Result! I think mine may need doing at some point! Glad you've had a good day! I'm on the train home now! Been a long stretch, bit if I catch Sainsburys, I'll be buying Honeydew, cheese and biscuits!:D:drool4:

For everyone ?????:D:shrug::D

Leyland Worldmaster 9th May 2012 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by MN190 (Post 1000233)
I used to work at a company that made Tofu.
It only had any flavour in after marinating and frying :D

Good evening and welcome to the LCOZ Mr MN190! I have a silly question; what is tofu? I've never tried it!:)

Poppy 9th May 2012 21:25

Another season over. Things now can only go from bad to worse in relation to our Chinese owner..:mad: Next thing will be administration.....But, a big thanks to Chris Houghton and the players for what they have achieved this season against all the odds.... Good luck Chris wherever you go..... Cos it certainly ain't gonna be another season for you at St Andrews...... Who can blame you....You really do deserve better....:mad: Poppy.

FLYER 9th May 2012 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poppy (Post 1000243)
Another season over. Things now can only go from bad to worse in relation to our Chinese owner..:mad: Next thing will be administration.....But, a big thanks to Chris Houghton and the players for what they have achieved this season against all the odds.... Good luck Chris wherever you go..... Cos it certainly ain't gonna be another season for you at St Andrews...... Who can blame you....You really do deserve better....:mad: Poppy.

Watched the whole game pops , you just could;nt get that 3rd goal .:(

Poppy 9th May 2012 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1000250)
Watched the whole game pops , you just could;nt get that 3rd goal .:(

Hiya George.... Hm, Yes. But my problem is, you hear one thing from someone who you trust about someone who you believe cannot be trusted, only to find that it the words spoken mean nothing at the end of the day . The same people then renege on what they have said and once again everything is rosy.... All Kippers and Curtains as my Nan used to say....B C F C. A true fan. :)

MN190 9th May 2012 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1000240)
Good evening and welcome to the LCOZ Mr MN190! I have a silly question; what is tofu? I've never tried it!:)

Its an acquired taste made in a similar way to cheese from Soya milk
see this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofu
Texture like pencil rubber and a plain flavour thats easily enhanced