The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

reworht 12th September 2013 09:19

Sorry for ultra late appearance gentlemen - blame it on the Virgin - media that is :D
No broadband, no signal on the mobile - only things working were the TV and the landline until 5 minutes ago :mad:

Am I too late to wash up ? :o

Mark2000cc 12th September 2013 09:37

Morning rod, and Anthony!
Has anyone seen Derek? Where are you mate, breakfast is cold!

reworht 12th September 2013 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by greendriver (Post 1414981)
morning all. Sorry I haven't been around, the other half is not well at the mo, so I may be quiet for a few days

Andy

Sorry to hear that Andy - hope she gets better soon

coolcat 12th September 2013 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1415039)
Sorry for ultra late appearance gentlemen - blame it on the Virgin - media that is :D
No broadband, no signal on the mobile - only things working were the TV and the landline until 5 minutes ago :mad:

Am I too late to wash up ? :o

Wash up:D
It hasn't been cooked yet:shrug::)
We're all Hank Marvin here:drool4:

reworht 12th September 2013 09:59

Spot of brunch maybe?
I've got 6 jars of SWMBO's home-made apple and tomato chutney here - it's a bit warm, 'cos I think her hand shook when she put the cayenne pepper in - but a couple of door stop shaped slices of bread, some home cooked (smoked!) gammon and a dollop of said chutney do you?

Or are you too busy on your phone to eat?

coolcat 12th September 2013 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1415062)
Spot of brunch maybe?
I've got 6 jars of SWMBO's home-made apple and tomato chutney here - it's a bit warm, 'cos I think her hand shook when she put the cayenne pepper in - but a couple of door stop shaped slices of bread, some home cooked (smoked!) gammon and a dollop of said chutney do you?

Or are you too busy on your phone to eat?

I can eat, Phone has been put to bed so to speak:D

Mark2000cc 12th September 2013 10:12

Just a Apple for me this morning....:o:getmecoat::D

coolcat 12th September 2013 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark2000cc (Post 1415050)
Has anyone seen Derek? Where are you mate, breakfast is cold!

Thinking about it, wasn't he travelling up for a Veterans Day meet over the weekend?
Perhaps he has already left, I think it might have been Blackpool or some such he is going:}

Mark2000cc 12th September 2013 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1415071)
Thinking about it, wasn't he travelling up for a Veterans Day meet over the weekend?
Perhaps he has already left, I think it might have been Blackpool or some such he is going:}

Think your right Jeff, hope he is ok.

windrush 12th September 2013 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 1414689)
Evening all. Good news, my scan went off very well. I am sore after being prodded and probed deeply lol No changes and no need to be scanned again for 12 months. Good result!

That's Good news Phil, I have an early hospital with professor Smith in the morning about the blood situation