The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Redfive has arrived at it's new home (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=298164)

Mickyboy 7th August 2019 17:08

That’s a beauty mate, nice to know that’s it’s gone to you mate, because it will be looked after and loved just as it was previously looking forward to seeing it in the flesh soon 👍
Mick

ZedTeeT 7th August 2019 18:02

What a lovely looking example of a great car.

I've always liked the cars and I've always liked that style of wheel, I have similar ones on my Capri after all, but never thought they'd look any good on a modern car.........guess what?.......... I was wrong! :D

Jim Jamieson 7th August 2019 20:46

That is one tidy motor :bowdown:

Good luck to you both for the future.

Rick-sta 8th August 2019 09:20

Thanks all :}:bowdown:

Really looking forward to using it once I've finished the tourer. I have some plans for Redfive, will be adding some of my own touches but will be keeping the core look of redfive the same :}

Quote:

Originally Posted by bl52krz (Post 2753322)
Hi Rick. You wouldn’t by any chance be coming in Redfive to Holland would you? Last time I saw her was at Llangollen at a meet a few years back. Told Bob I wanted first offer on those wheels that are on her. Would look nice on the stand at classic car show at Boxtel if you did bring her.

No I'll be bringing my other one to Holland ;) The wheels will be staying on redfive, I'll be getting them refurbished at some point hopefully :}

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...3c&oe=5DD13264

Neil1 8th August 2019 10:48

Your blue car Rick, wow, I wouldn't dare park my ZT-T next to it, maybe out the way under a tree but not next to it, I would be ashamed to.....:bowdown:

Plus not next to Redfive nor Bob's Flying Banana.

As for the engine, not a chance would I lift the bonnet, mines not dirty but definitely not spotless and shiny.

I think the only way I could possibly compete would be to buy a brand new car! :eek:

GazYorkshire 8th August 2019 13:26

Mine's an AV05 plate in Firefrost too, but nowhere near as nice as Redfive.
Might have to buy myself a club grille badge now I've seen those pics - didn't think of putting it under the plate.

Rick-sta 9th August 2019 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil1 (Post 2753552)
Your blue car Rick, wow, I wouldn't dare park my ZT-T next to it, maybe out the way under a tree but not next to it, I would be ashamed to.....:bowdown:

Plus not next to Redfive nor Bob's Flying Banana.

As for the engine, not a chance would I lift the bonnet, mines not dirty but definitely not spotless and shiny.

I think the only way I could possibly compete would be to buy a brand new car! :eek:

Aha my Typhoon isn't that immaculate. If you want to see an immaculate example take a look at Teflon's lagoon 75 ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GazYorkshire (Post 2753584)
Mine's an AV05 plate in Firefrost too, but nowhere near as nice as Redfive.
Might have to buy myself a club grille badge now I've seen those pics - didn't think of putting it under the plate.

There's quite a few firefrosts on AV05 plates I've noticed. I think they still offer the club badges on the forum shop?

Neil1 9th August 2019 11:58

I have seen Teflons car at the National Meet when it was held there, which is where I first met yourself and your young lady.

GazYorkshire 9th August 2019 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick-sta (Post 2753767)
I think they still offer the club badges on the forum shop?

Indeed they do - will be ordering soon :}

Neil1 14th August 2019 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by GazYorkshire (Post 2753828)
Indeed they do - will be ordering soon :}

I need to get another rear one as mine has faded.