The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Zed The Ted on Tour (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Zed the Ted tour 2015 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=133140)

RPWC 1st January 2013 19:46

Who would pay for the tracker, and who,would install,it lol:icon_smile:

Mr_Shed 1st January 2013 21:01

Hi Freddie,

Happy New Year

I would be up for looking after Zed for month of May so he can go to the Weymouth weekender and probably a Halfway House meet.

Regards

Tony.

freddie 2nd January 2013 07:03

Happy new year to you too,.May it is.

FLYING BANANA 2nd January 2013 07:42

Zed Ted

I'm off to the National in March then travelling up to Scotland for the Perth Airport meet. Then travelling back down the east coast on the way home. If he is with me then I can drop him to another member. I cannot have a famous Bear, and he'll be famous one day, travelling in a Jiffy bag.
Would not it be better if he was handed over at a meet, and have his picture taken with his new family.

andyg2011 2nd January 2013 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 1179426)
I'm off to the National in March then travelling up to Scotland for the Perth Airport meet. Then travelling back down the east coast on the way home. If he is with me then I can drop him to another member. I cannot have a famous Bear, and he'll be famous one day, travelling in a Jiffy bag.
Would not it be better if he was handed over at a meet, and have his picture taken with his new family.

i cant do that am in France unless you pay my ferry and fuel bills hahahahahahhahahaha

freddie 2nd January 2013 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 1179426)

Thats why I suggestedin post one to pm the person in the month before you to arrange the easiest change over.
Just off to post from Norwich to Newcastle,bit far for a drive.
Also not every one goes to rallies.

Will put you down for March.

OK . well just posted Zed off to Newcastle.
As a guide sent it recorded delivery £3.60.

RPWC 2nd January 2013 18:42

Thanks Fred,will expect him tomorrow.

andyg2011 2nd January 2013 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 1179903)
Thanks Fred,will expect him tomorrow.

you had better send zed to me in good condition Richard at the end of the month mate

I know what you north east lads are like

hahahahahha

RPWC 2nd January 2013 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyg2011 (Post 1179906)
you had better send zed to me in good condition Richard at the end of the month mate

I know what you north east lads are like

hahahahahha

meaning what exactly?:panic: Zed will not be subjected to anything like the lifestytle you have been told that us Geordies lead, not much anyway.

andyg2011 2nd January 2013 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 1180001)
meaning what exactly?:panic: Zed will not be subjected to anything like the lifestytle you have been told that us Geordies lead, not much anyway.

hahahaha that's why i thought he could come here after you for a rest and a spot of fishing plus a plane ride bk to the uk maybe,

ha ha

ps dont forget feb 14th lol ill find zed a lady friend