The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Announcing the NEC Classic Motor Show 2018 - 9th to 11th Nov (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=287670)

J1MBO 12th October 2018 08:52

Sadly I'll not be up to attending this years show.

Following a recent hospital stay I'm awaiting an operation that may or not help my condition, currently on a course of medication then due back at hospital in 4 to 6 weeks to discuss my options.

Not managed many club meets or events this year, camcorder's gathering dust!

Jim

Teflon 12th October 2018 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by J1MBO (Post 2676605)

Following a recent hospital stay I'm awaiting an operation that may or not help my condition, currently on a course of medication then due back at hospital in 4 to 6 weeks to discuss my options.

Jim

Sorry to hear that Jim, but health must come first. Fingers crossed that everything works out for you.

I hope to get along to the NEC on the Friday, and I'l take my camcorder along for the ride, though if recent attempts are anything to go by, I'll have a 20 minute video of peoples shoes!

Get well soon Jim, you and your camcorder are sadly missed :}.

Cliff

Reebs 12th October 2018 09:10

Hi Jim, I'm sorry to hear that. Not to worry, I'm sure the op will improve things in the longer term and you'll be fighting fit again before too long.

Please give my regards to your good lady, and if I have a spare moment at the show I'll try and shoot a bit of footage in your absence.

Take care,

Paul.

Teflon 12th October 2018 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 2676610)
...... I'm sure the op will improve things .......

I guess it's a sign of too much time browsing the forums - I first read that as "I'm sure the opening post will improve things". :duh::o

Cliff

FLYING BANANA 12th October 2018 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by J1MBO (Post 2676605)

Jim

Sorry to hear this Jim. as already said, health and family first.
Take care and GET WELL SOON JIM.

if I get time I'll try and put a video together, or just a few stills at least.

Gate Keeper 12th October 2018 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duotone (Post 2670857)
Hi Tim

I have a small, but nearly full bottle of Neptune Blue dye.

pm me your address and I will post it off..

I will see you at the NEC as I shall be visiting, we can sort something out regarding cost..

http://i.imgur.com/Ltfe46kl.jpg?1

Dave T

Hi Dave, I have got the same bottle. I did my steering wheel with it, but for the leather seats, it was a touch too bright. I had tone it down with the colour black and mix the two. I bought the black from these people:https://www.liquidleather.com/scuffmaster-m36 and by coincidence, earlier on today, all of the leather seats and headrests, I cleaned and conditioned with Gliptone. The downside of Gliptone is that it leaves an indescribable smell, but it works.

Have a great time at the NEC :}

J1MBO 13th October 2018 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 2676608)
Sorry to hear that Jim, but health must come first. Fingers crossed that everything works out for you.

I hope to get along to the NEC on the Friday, and I'l take my camcorder along for the ride, though if recent attempts are anything to go by, I'll have a 20 minute video of peoples shoes!

Get well soon Jim, you and your camcorder are sadly missed :}.

Cliff

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 2676610)
Hi Jim, I'm sorry to hear that. Not to worry, I'm sure the op will improve things in the longer term and you'll be fighting fit again before too long.

Please give my regards to your good lady, and if I have a spare moment at the show I'll try and shoot a bit of footage in your absence.

Take care,

Paul.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2676819)
Sorry to hear this Jim. as already said, health and family first.
Take care and GET WELL SOON JIM.

if I get time I'll try and put a video together, or just a few stills at least.

Cliff, Paul, Bob

Many thanks for all your kind wishes and thoughts.

Jim

Mickyboy 17th October 2018 19:33

I’m coming on Saturday as it’s my birthday.Woop woop and I can’t wait to catch up with you lot
Mick

Simondi 17th October 2018 19:44

That's a shame Jim, I hope all goes well

timspencer 22nd October 2018 16:04

Reebs can you update me on what the plan is please!

Thanks