The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Brand New Midlands Nano Venue (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=319766)

trebor 28th June 2022 10:15

Thanks to all for singing my praises but the Nano meets are only successful as we have a team of people who make it happen not just me and of course if no owners turned up we would have no meets so all the reward we need is for people to attend the meets and have an enjoyable time

Arctic 29th June 2022 09:21

Nano Brand New venue

Wow 339 views when i last looked and only 12 attending, i know its 5.5 weeks away and more may add their names but, i would say we need at least 20-30 or more for this to be a success, i doubt below that for a total week end is going cut the mustard, and just a reminder early in the thread that, can we also try and support the Cafe on site as the old saying goes' first impressions.

All owners & members are very welcome, if you have never come to one please do try, if you have been before maybe come again, you can ask questions about a problem on your car, get help to fix said problem, help with fitting something to your car, or just come for a chat.

https://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/...9&p=9295#p9295

stocktake 29th June 2022 09:33

Just to echo what Arctic says, we need to support these meets or lose them, it's that simple. I definately cannot make the August one but maybe can the September one. The fact it is a 220 mile round trip doesn't help nowadays but I am determined to make a Nano this year, help where I can and share what I have learnt and know about these cars.
There really is nothing else like these in the country and the information and knowlage that is available is second to none.

squire 29th June 2022 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2937355)
Just to echo what Arctic says, we need to support these meets or lose them, it's that simple. I definately cannot make the August one but maybe can the September one. The fact it is a 220 mile round trip doesn't help nowadays but I am determined to make a Nano this year, help where I can and share what I have learnt and know about these cars.
There really is nothing else like these in the country and the information and knowlage that is available is second to none.

Well said Dave and Arctic,

I'm lucky that I live local. I'll always try and attend these meets when I can even though I don't have a Rover any more, the 10 or 11 years I did have one these meets were invaluable for the help, work done and the friendship I received.
I certainly want these meets to continue to help others keep these cars going so please come along and give your support, it would be a travesty if the meets die through lack of support when so many have benefitted with work done for.

Martyn

Bogbrush82 1st July 2022 19:39

The fact that these meets are local to me as well have been an absolute godsend. I may not have a Rover anymore, but that's never stopped me from feeling welcome or even working on mine or dads car. Impact drivers and 8mm sockets aren't fussed about what you drive. :}

FrattonEnder 5th July 2022 13:40

Typically I'm not double, but triple booked for the August dates. I'll need to have words with my social secretary! Hopefully be there for the September ones though.

super chip 6th July 2022 06:46

Hello Nano team.
Could you put me down for Saturday or Sunday for the next meet please.
I will confirm closer to date due to work.
Sorry I’m posting on here. Nano Webb site still won’t let me in.
Looking forward to catching up with everyone at this new venue.
No jobs at this stage for my car. So just a catch up and help out we’re I can
All the best Chris

Arctic 6th July 2022 08:36

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by super chip (Post 2938225)
Hello Nano team.
All the best Chris

Hi Chris.
That's great i will add you now to the list and also report to Mick about the site not allowing people to get on, and thank you for your help at the last meet it is a appreciated.

trebor 6th July 2022 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by super chip (Post 2938225)
Hello Nano team.
All the best Chris

Hi Chris

I have reset your password on the Nano website Chris and sent you a pm

Rob

super chip 7th July 2022 19:45

Hello Rob. Thanks for that. I have managed to get in now. Sorry for being a pain. See you all at the new venue. All the best Chris