The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   NEW SCOTTISH MEET - 6th MARCH 2010 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=52831)

2Diesels 29th January 2010 19:46

No No that's not the reason Derek you know me distance no object ;) It's just that I work Saturdays & the way things are at the moment it's going to be a major struggle getting it off so I think I'll have to give the meets a miss for a while:sad3:

pab 29th January 2010 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 456186)
You'll have to put me down as an unlikely I'm afraid Derek........sorry:o

hope it's not the venue,easier to get to than loch lommond..looking forward to you and freds company.

derekosb 29th January 2010 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 456213)
No No that's not the reason Derek you know me distance no object ;) It's just that I work Saturdays & the way things are at the moment it's going to be a major struggle getting it off so I think I'll have to give the meets a miss for a while:sad3:

Ah, I did wonder as Fred had already volunteered you to drive:lol:.

After your recent rant I can understand if you have to tread carefully for a while.............

Hope you and Fred can make it though?

Oh, and the SARR meet will be on a Sunday!

Derek

2Diesels 29th January 2010 21:07

I'll do my best Derek but just thought I'd better forewarn you.

splitshift 29th January 2010 21:52

st andys

Ok I havnt been on this site for ages,sorry life sometimes gets inthe way of the fun stuff , but I will say that if my shifts/work/housekeeping dont get in the way nthen I will confirm, and this time I wont bring the wife ,who just moaned at the weather and made me leave early at loch lomond!St Andrews should be cool, maybe we can get to the beach, for chariots of fire ! If only we could get onto the RAF base for pics with british cars and planes !
Seriously though I would love to come and if the weather is fair I really will bring my picnic hamper and best bone china ! I do have a tourer after all.
Good to see that everyones ok . I now have 6 people at work who have various ZTs, ZRs and 75s, and we allways park together and have our own we show !anyway good to be back
Scott

tazman3 29th January 2010 22:13

Hope to catch up with you again..

P.S. being in the SENIOR service myself, allows me the ability to get into RAF bases....might just get some pics....lol

Martin

FredSpencer 30th January 2010 00:50

I am far too old for 11 hours driving in one day so am entirely reliant upon my carer getting me there. Let's hope he can make it, but if not there will be another time. :)

Simondi 30th January 2010 06:46

Yep, count me in. Permission has been granted:D

2Diesels 30th January 2010 07:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredSpencer (Post 456504)
I am far too old for 11 hours driving in one day so am entirely reliant upon my carer getting me there. Let's hope he can make it, but if not there will be another time. :)

Sorry to let you down Fred:o

pab 30th January 2010 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredSpencer (Post 456504)

still plenty of time,got every faith in colin.

nice drive up the east coast over the fourth bridge..into fife