The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Pride of Longbridge 2018 ** PLOT 16** CANCELLED*** (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=277305)

Reebs 3rd January 2018 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravinder (Post 2580139)
Is there going to be a Radley Hall meet this year? And is it the day after POL again like it was last year?

That meet is not organised by the owners club Rav, but by another forum. So I cannot answer that one. I'm sure if you do a Google search you'll find what your looking for elsewhere.

Roverlike 6th January 2018 09:33

I am considering to fly from Croatia to Birmingham in order to attend PoL 2018. It would be great to be able to see all people I usualy only chat and read about.

Ravinder 6th January 2018 09:39

Wow. You’d be more then welcome. That’s dedication.

Freebyrd 6th January 2018 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roverlike (Post 2580878)
I am considering to fly from Croatia to Birmingham in order to attend PoL 2018. It would be great to be able to see all people I usualy only chat and read about.

Good show! Let us know when you arrive or where you're staying, I'm sure someone can arrange to meet and get you to Longbridge for the show.

Roverlike 6th January 2018 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freebyrd (Post 2580883)
Good show! Let us know when you arrive or where you're staying, I'm sure someone can arrange to meet and get you to Longbridge for the show.

Wow, this is very generous, as I did not expect that. I am trying to arrange my flights and stay and see how my wife can accompany me, so will have to see.

Proud owner 6th January 2018 11:28

Please add me to the list for the Pride of Longbridge 2018

Simondi 6th January 2018 16:06

All added chaps

jordimussol 6th January 2018 16:11

I'd love to attend, but it means me getting on two ferries and crossing two countries to get to the third one.

April may be too soon and work may not allow it. Are there any summer meets?

Wouldn't be the first meet I come to all the way from Spain. I've driven my F three times to attend FRL and I once rode in my Triumph.

Ravinder 7th January 2018 00:48

The main 75 meet is the nationals meet in May. That would be easier for you to get to as it’ll be quite far down south.

jordimussol 7th January 2018 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravinder (Post 2581163)
The main 75 meet is the nationals meet in May. That would be easier for you to get to as it’ll be quite far down south.

Actually you don't know the whole story with me. My mom is English and she's from Burton on Trent, Staffs. My nan still lives there and I go once or twice a year. Cheaper (and quicker) to fly and rent a car though.

I also do believe that at POL F/TF folk also show up too. Got a few friends there.