The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

Lancpudn 27th March 2024 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by roverbarmy (Post 2992126)
We have to look after our mums! :bowdown: That bacon has me salivating, so I must be feeling better! :D The promised sunshine hasn't arrived yet and rain forecast for later!

Oh Yes, Mams a diamond & never complains.

Had to get a lift off my older brother to manhandle a couch, table & mattress out of the garage to put at the front of the property for the council to collect first thing 06:00 in the morning, It was fun trying to rope a tarpaulin over them in this strong wind :eek:
If they're wet the council refuse to collect them. Yeeeeaaahhh! I'm beginning to get my garage back without all that junk in it. :bowdown:

coolcat 27th March 2024 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lancpudn (Post 2992117)
Morning all, It's going to be a showery day today. There's some smoked bacon with my name on it for brekkie. :drool4:
I'm off out shortly to take Mam for a blood test at the local clinic.

stevestrat 27th March 2024 11:34

Expedition to get a new light is postponed, rain is battering down :(

Lancpudn 27th March 2024 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 2992144)

Same here Steve, I've been in the greenhouse re-potting tomato plants & it's been deafening in there, Spring weather is down in Clacton. :D

coolcat 27th March 2024 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 2992144)

Could have been in the post by now :D:D:D

coolcat 27th March 2024 13:45

Miss Molly is enjoying her day from the comfort of the bedroom :D

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...d32ab6ba_h.jpgMolly by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

stevestrat 27th March 2024 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 2992162)
Could have been in the post by now :D:D:D

Replacing the whole light Jeff, not just the bulb. Been up for a number of years and I suspect water had finally made its way into the electronics of the PIR sensor/timer. Wasn't working after a particularly wild storm. Replacing the bulb made no difference.

Rain eased off long enough to go out, Argos for a new light, stopped at the Asian "sell everything supermarket" in Musselburgh on the way home for bulbs. No idea why a bulb isn't included with the light :shrug:

coolcat 27th March 2024 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 2992180)
Replacing the whole light Jeff, not just the bulb. Been up for a number of years and I suspect water had finally made its way into the electronics of the PIR sensor/timer. Wasn't working after a particularly wild storm. Replacing the bulb made no difference.

Rain eased off long enough to go out, Argos for a new light, stopped at the Asian "sell everything supermarket" in Musselburgh on the way home for bulbs. No idea why a bulb isn't included with the light :shrug:

Don't touch the halogen lamps glass with your bare fingers ;)

Lancpudn 27th March 2024 17:33

Still got heavy showers rolling through here, It's a good job I had some tarpaulins to cover those household items as it's done nowt but chuck it down :mad:
Some of that cashew nut special that was left over from last night for tea tonight.
Just making a chilli loaf with the chilli's I grew & froze last Autumn.

This recipe calls for three 45 minute proofs & then 20 minutes proofing when the bread is formed.:eek:
I wish I hadn't bothered as it'll take all night :eek:

Lancpudn 27th March 2024 18:09

Looks like a leg of lamb for Easter, Iceland are doing a 2kg leg of lamb for a tenner :eek::drool4: Just ordered one online with a bit more stuff for a feast.:bowdown:

Good Golly Miss Molly is looking all Regal Jeff. :D