The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

Georgies Dad 21st May 2023 17:40

Lovely studio Jeff:}

Are you now a fully fledged Paparazzi member:getmecoat::getmecoat:

coolcat 21st May 2023 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lancpudn (Post 2969316)
Morning all, Overcast skies here.
The studios looking great Jeff.:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by roverbarmy (Post 2969340)
Pretty as a picture. Nothing negative to say. Very flashy. See how it's developed. Glad to see it's getting exposure! :getmecoat:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgies Dad (Post 2969352)
Lovely studio Jeff:}

Are you now a fully fledged Paparazzi member:getmecoat::getmecoat:

Thanks peeps .

Anyone fancy a photoshoot?
I'm pretty handy with Photoshop post capture:D

Didn't you know Steve.... It was I chasing Harry & Megan through the streets of New York :D:D:D

coolcat 22nd May 2023 05:22

Morning all,

It's a bit grey out there :eek:

The car goes in for its MOT and service today. I'm also having new discs and pads at the rear. They were noted as needing to be changed soon when I had new tyres fitted a few weeks back. Also the zircon is playing up. It is going to be an expensive day me thinks!

Lancpudn 22nd May 2023 07:14

Morning all, Sunshine & blue skies again here. Awaiting the window guys to show up. I'm doing nowt today every bone in my body is aching from the last two days staining the decking & fence.

Georgies Dad 22nd May 2023 08:04

Good morning from a rather dull Norfolk:mad:

Someone has nicked the sun:eek::eek:

Lancpudn 22nd May 2023 11:17

It's turning out to be one o them days! The window guys were supposed to be here first thing this morning, Just rang Anglian Windows to see what's what & they said they cant make it today it'll be Wednesday now :mad:

I'll have to put everything back into the two bedrooms & will have to do it all again . :mad:

My doctor hasn't authorised my meds for some reason :shrug: & now it's over a week late :mad: I have no painkillers left or the Tamulsolin that enables me to pee. :devil: He's just signed so it'll be 3-4 days before I get them.

I asked him about those PSA blood tests & he says you will have to get back onto Bolton urology as I cant authorise them locally, I give up :shrug: At least I got my "six week" follow up oncology appointment........ in Sept a full eight months after I finished the radiotherapy at Christies :mad: Good job it's nowt serious eh! :eek:

FLYING BANANA 22nd May 2023 13:21

Afternoon all.

Glorious weather down here.

Took Banana round to the body shop for them to have a look at the osr sill, it’s starting to bubble. Booked in for the 12th June. As we was talking a pair of ducks waddled by and disappeared into the workshop. Turns out the owners wife reared these two from chicks. Then a seagull arrived and also walked into the unit. Again the seagull was hand reared.

A grand turnout yesterday at the breakfast meet, 28 MG’s including a very rare MGB V8 Costello. And it’s For Sale at £25,000.
Nightmare journey home as they shut the A30, I had to divert through Truro, not the best thing to do on a Sunday.
Still we got home ok.

roverbarmy 22nd May 2023 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgies Dad (Post 2969351)
Have you swallowed a roll of 35mm film?:D:D:D

Just keeping the world in focus! I may snap out of it soon!;)

Georgies Dad 22nd May 2023 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by roverbarmy (Post 2969412)

When you keep saying cheese and go in the bakers for a Brownie,you will need help

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

stevestrat 22nd May 2023 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by roverbarmy (Post 2969412)

Just don't mention exposure within earshot of Jeff.