The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

handyandy1966 2nd June 2013 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1322956)
Good morning Andy, Nigel, Freddie, Jeff, Mark and all in the LCOZ! Andy, please don't leave us here at the LCOZ! It is great chatting with you, also if I miss an HH meet, don't get to speak to you at all. :(

I do share your disappointment re: forum down time; I've picked up a few contract details from my friends here just in case.

I consider all here to be friends; we all chat almost every day, and that's a truly great thing about this forum; the people make it what it is! :)

Derek, if you're viewing, Jeff is in the kitchen, He will do.you some Marmite on toast! :D Hope you're feeling better... :)

Phil, hope you're feeling better today, and that you get well soon. It is not nice getting bitten; have had it before; got a lovely scar on me leg... :)

Mark, get in the kitchen and share the Bacon roll love man! :D :p:

On second thoughts, waitress! I'll have a pair of............. Stop it! :D Freddie, you is a bad influence! :D :D

have already pmed reebs to close account hope to still get down to halfway house meets to chat but lifes to short to sit down wanting to chat on forum for it to be down more than its up for me i wish you all the best and hope the problems will get sorted before to many members leave i also have been thinking of getting rid of the car as have too many nowdays and find it hard to get in the barn to get to my tool bench sold my el camino last week think rovers next not sure what toy to buy next

coolcat 2nd June 2013 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 1322959)
Freddie ask your waitress to give me a cup of her best DD tea with lots of milk ...pretty please being polite :)

Now your talking:drool4::D

Leyland Worldmaster 2nd June 2013 08:47

Ahem.... There is a queue!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 1322959)
Freddie ask your waitress to give me a cup of her best DD tea with lots of milk ...pretty please being polite :)

*pushing to the front* I asked first! :p: :D Oh.... I really should... :getmecoat:

NigelOBB 2nd June 2013 09:34

Phil Stu behave yourselves and get abreast of things 😆 tee hee

Gate Keeper 2nd June 2013 09:35

Good luck to you Andy and all the best in getting another motor. We have a new Jeep Wrangler and a new Mitsubishi 4x4 arriving from the UK into Kenya in August. We pool the cars together for family use and will be getting rid of 2 old cars to make space. Probably the ones which are over 20 years old we will pass into the staff. I can't see myself getting rid of the 75. If you do sell yours I am sure you will miss it when you see others on the road pass you by in your new Aston Martin :)

MrDoodles 2nd June 2013 09:37

Morning Phil, how's the hand today? :shrug:

Gate Keeper 2nd June 2013 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by NigelOBB (Post 1323013)
Phil Stu behave yourselves and get abreast of things 😆 tee hee

Oh! You are awful, but I do like you" .... :)

Gate Keeper 2nd June 2013 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDoodles (Post 1323017)
Morning Phil, how's the hand today? :shrug:

My hand is much better Mark, the puffiness has gone down and everything looks good. Had a bad night with SWMBO after she stuffed herself with my chocolate stash and was on the loo throwing it all back up for most of the night. Today she has the runs and is sleeping it off. I am on the mend. How are you keeping?

Gate Keeper 2nd June 2013 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1322977)
*pushing to the front* I asked first! :p: :D Oh.... I really should... :getmecoat:

Stu what are you like? haha!

stevestrat 2nd June 2013 09:51

Morning all. Nothing attacked you yet today Phil :D

No plans today, may give the beast a wash, forgot how difficult it is to keep a black car clean!

Previous owner dropped a Haynes manual off when he came along to walk his dog earlier, good bedtime reading! Reckons he has a few odds and sods (spare T piece for one) lying around which he will drop off.