The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Pride Of Longbridge 17th April 2010 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=51883)

Rabett_Rover 25th January 2010 18:10

If you are coming to the meal please let me know if its just you coming or if SWMBO ect is coming as well

The Meal the night before...

Rabett_Rover: YES (2)
Thomas75connie: YES
Windrush: YES (2)
Actros: YES (2)
Starbug2: YES (2)
Bluejon & Jan: YES (2)
2Diesels: COMING AFTER DINNER (1)
kfieldin: MAYBE
Stu C: MAYBE
Trebor: MAYBE
woolleysox: MAYBE
martin green: MAYBE

Pride of Longbridge...

Thomas75connie: YES
2Diesels: YES
Actros: YES
Rabett_Rover: YES
Starbug2: YES
Trebor: YES
Devilish: YES
Stu C: YES
kfieldin: YES
Montegocountryman: YES
Chrisoki: YES
Windrush: YES
Wolves 75: YES
Andycolm: YES
M11GKV: YES
Wolleysox: YES
Bluejon & Jan: YES
The Yellow Peril: MAYBE
Markd3: MAYBE
Allegroboi: MAYBE
Tony K: MAYBE
Ragman: MAYBE
Martin green: MAYBE

trebor 25th January 2010 19:45

for me Lewis yes will definitely make the meet still cant commit for sure to the meal

windrush 25th January 2010 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 453833)
for me Lewis yes will definitely make the meet still cant commit for sure to the meal

Looking forward to meeting up with you again Rob its got the making of a good meet for members

kfieldin 25th January 2010 20:07

With three littlies it's a bit hit and miss on making the meal - depends what time the meal is but we'll do our best to make it :lol:

Rabett_Rover 25th January 2010 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfieldin (Post 453863)
With three littlies it's a bit hit and miss on making the meal - depends what time the meal is but we'll do our best to make it :lol:

Not decided on a time. What time would be good with you?

kfieldin 25th January 2010 21:01

Hmmm, 8'ish seems a good time - I would think that anyone traveling after work would be able to get there, freshen up, etc and make the meal. We've got about a four hour epic... 1hour to load kids, unload as one needs the toilet, back in, another has forgotten a *must* have toy, go find toy, not got DVD kids want to watch - back indoors again - check locked house again - forgot to set alarm... open door - oops no - did set it as now the darn thing is going off.... back in car - and we can get going! :lol::lol::lol: 2 hours drive and then 1 hour getting sorted the other end ..... Sooooo much fun! :lol:

WIDE LOAD 25th January 2010 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabett_Rover (Post 453751)
Is the below list correct?

Apart from spelling my name wrong :getmecoat:

Bluejon 25th January 2010 21:13

[QUOTE=Rabett_Rover;453751]Is the below list correct?[/QUOTE

Hi,

Can you please change Jan & I from maybe to yes for both meal,& meet,
many thanks.

Best Regards.

John & Jan.

Rabett_Rover 25th January 2010 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by M11GKV (Post 453928)
Apart from spelling my name wrong :getmecoat:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluejon (Post 453935)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabett_Rover (Post 453751)
Is the below list correct?

Better now?:D

Hi,

Can you please change Jan & I from maybe to yes for both meal,& meet,
many thanks.

Best Regards.

John & Jan.

Just done:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfieldin (Post 453920)
Hmmm, 8'ish seems a good time - I would think that anyone traveling after work would be able to get there, freshen up, etc and make the meal. We've got about a four hour epic... 1hour to load kids, unload as one needs the toilet, back in, another has forgotten a *must* have toy, go find toy, not got DVD kids want to watch - back indoors again - check locked house again - forgot to set alarm... open door - oops no - did set it as now the darn thing is going off.... back in car - and we can get going! :lol::lol::lol: 2 hours drive and then 1 hour getting sorted the other end ..... Sooooo much fun! :lol:

What about 7:30pm - 8:00pm?

starbug2 25th January 2010 21:24

i hope it don't get to late as the wife don't like to eat late as messes her up :o and much later and it will be supper time... it does seem to be getting to be a event :)