The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Eve White spanner and family meet (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=123231)

sikelsh 20th September 2012 14:12

I used a Clutch and Brake Cleaner aerosol, a blunt metal knife, like a dinner knife, plenty of kitchen roll/cloths and most importantly GLOVES! :D

If you bring the above it only takes a few mins on/off

Simon

andy willi 20th September 2012 14:25

well the weekend starts here for me just got up going to do my last night shift (6 pm to 6am ) then its sort the caravan out and off we go on our first caravaning trip hope to see you all there wish me luck

if i am late i got lost or fell asleep on the way

ps the weather is going to be ok

andy :driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driv ing::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving:: driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::drivi ng:

stocktake 20th September 2012 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by sikelsh (Post 1103091)
It looks like its just lock & door damage Dave according to the site owners, some homeless youth the police seem to think.

Seems to have broken in a taken food/wine and plates, but left the TV, fishing tackle and other electricals. :shrug:

I don't begrudge the food, its the door mess I am not looking forward to tackling. :mad:

Anyway, these things are sent to try us and all that :)

Simon

There is a touring caravan breakers at Castleford, deals in S/Hand spares, may be an option for you Simon.

ssizefive 20th September 2012 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by sikelsh (Post 1103041)
Just to say I cannot camp or even eat there on Friday night,

Some swine has broken in to our caravan, so have to go sort it Friday afternoon (first chance I have) :( but I will be there Saturday during the day :} and will gladly help with bumpers and O rings etc too.

If any derv drivers want to bring a bucket and some degreasing fluid, then EGR's are easy to take off and clean, but messy!

Simon

Sorry to hear this Simon - hope its not too bad.

Steve.

Nige B 20th September 2012 16:02

12 hr nights

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy willi (Post 1103124)
well the weekend starts here for me just got up going to do my last night shift (6 pm to 6am ) then its sort the caravan out and off we go on our first caravaning trip hope to see you all there wish me luck

andy :driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driv ing::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving:: driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::drivi ng:

12 hour nightshifts....think my 10.5 hour ones drag like hell...1 1/2 hours on top would so depress me ,don't envy you doing them mate

Raynor 20th September 2012 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy willi (Post 1103124)

How big is the caravan you got? And you get the horning ? I could be crashing in the horning if the weather is **** :}

Hope you got some practice in for the spannerlimpics too :}

actros 20th September 2012 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 1103068)
He He He....
Forgotten all about this,
As I say we expect everyone to get involved at these meets:

Therefore:

Brian is now formally appointed the games co-ordinator.:bowdown:

The spannerlympics will be planned and organised by Brian :)

Over to you Bri.... :D :D :D

See that i have been railroad and blackmailed into this job i will try and get something going.

stocktake 20th September 2012 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by actros (Post 1103199)
See that i havebeen railroad into this job i will try and get something going.

Here you go Brian :)

Lads and dads blindfold race
Lads and dads musical chairs
Lads and dads toss the cushion competition
Lads and dads disco dancing competition
Lads and dads tiddlywinks competition
Lads and dads throwing up competition
Lads and dads things to do in the woods competition
Lads and dads **** beer drinking competition

actros 20th September 2012 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 1103206)
Here you go Brian :)

Lads and dads blindfold race
Lads and dads musical chairs
Lads and dads toss the cushion competition
Lads and dads disco dancing competition
Lads and dads tiddlywinks competition
Lads and dads throwing up competition
Lads and dads things to do in the woods competition
Lads and dads **** beer drinking competition

Dont forget the husband and wifes as well your not getting away scott free,:drunk::flog2::disco::lovebirds:

Plezier 20th September 2012 17:12

Damn that's crappy news about the caravan.. .. hope it's not too bad for you.

Hmmm competitions :eek:

Is there one for running away?

Oh yes as the hound, small horse as some wag put it :rolleyes: is being a pain at home when I am out I have been told by The Old Dragon I have to take him.

Bought a rear seat protector that fits on the head rests front and rear and it seems to work.

I do hope his will be OK? :sad3: .