The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Yorkshire meet 12th July 08 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=21942)

ragitty 13th June 2008 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 196916)
95 posts in five days 14 cars so far.... what a team, proud to be a part of this guys, see what them southern softees can do to match that.

Lee, just speechless ( i know not like me ) all the time, effort and pilfering you have put into this one mate :D

Dead easy Dave, we advertise to maximum potential with clear concise details of the venue including tel number, ensure that the meet itself is full of humour, post brilliant pics, have the best meet outside of the 75club official gathering, and of course have the best man of the 75 owners club attending "Actros" who ensures that everyone has a great time.

So anyone who is unsure of being part of a meet, just take the plunge and come along, everyone welcome, young or old it does not matter, we have a great time and you will not meet nicer people anywhere. :D:D

ragitty 13th June 2008 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by actros (Post 197004)
WHY??????????????

Because your chest ain't big enough to wear all of them at once :laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

ragitty 13th June 2008 20:08

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Thrybergh Country Park,
Doncaster Road,
Thrybergh,
Rotherham,
South Yorks S65 4NU

Tel: 01709 850353

at 10 30am
Saturday the 12th July 08

Attending:

Ragitty
Tatts
Big Russ
Stef_uk
Hommer
Stocktake
Tigerchubs
Evi-Tek
Duotone
Timbop6 (rodders)
Willshot (and "friend")
Stubie
George N
Actros................Club Marshal

stocktake 13th June 2008 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragitty (Post 197009)
Dead easy Dave, we advertise to maximum potential with clear concise details of the venue including tel number, ensure that the meet itself is full of humour, post brilliant pics, have the best meet outside of the 75club official gathering, and of course have the best man of the 75 owners club attending "Actros" who ensures that everyone has a great time.

So anyone who is unsure of being part of a meet, just take the plunge and come along, everyone welcome, young or old it does not matter, we have a great time and you will not meet nicer people anywhere. :D:D

Not to mention lots of free posts :D:D:D

ragitty 14th June 2008 09:34

I have made front plates with your forum name on for the following people: unfortunately I have now used up all of the spare blank plates that I had so not able to do anymore until my next delivery.

Ragitty, Tatts, Bigruss, Stef_uk, Hommer, Stocktake (shortened to Stocks), Evi-Tek, Duotone, Timbop6, Stubie and of course Actros already has his.

Tatts 14th June 2008 09:39

Fantastic!

Thanks very much Lee!:jig::cheering::drool4::bowdown:

BigRuss 14th June 2008 11:10

Tatts, will be happy to give you a spin in the now much improved "oil burner"
(I was down your way last night picking up a car full of Tourer bits.)

Looks like it's going to be a great meet, looking forward to it:D

Russ

stocktake 14th June 2008 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragitty (Post 197169)
I have made front plates with your forum name on for the following people: unfortunately I have now used up all of the spare blank plates that I had so not able to do anymore until my next delivery.

Ragitty, Tatts, Bigruss, Stef_uk, Hommer, Stocktake (shortened to Stocks), Evi-Tek, Duotone, Timbop6, Stubie and of course Actros already has his.

Lee You are a star, small donation to club made.

Receipt ID: 10047654LB700943V
The payment for your purchase from [email protected] has been completed

Cheers

Dave...

ragitty 14th June 2008 12:40

well done Dave a good cause, does your donation mean that we get more Spam allowance ;)

stocktake 14th June 2008 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragitty (Post 197231)
well done Dave a good cause, does your donation mean that we get more Spam allowance ;)

Why of course, bigger tins allround.

Was thinking of bringing a barbie to the meet :D but don't think the cafe would approve setting it up in the car park? Oh and the fact that the fire and rescue teams are busy that day :D:D

Would be good if we could though ;)