The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   south west weekend away june 2016 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=223324)

Cable Tie 5th June 2016 20:00

I'm sure between us all jules something can be sorted,just let us know and a night in shining armour will arrive

Rev Jules 5th June 2016 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt darke (Post 2304678)
I'm sure between us all jules something can be sorted,just let us know and a night in shining armour will arrive

Many thanks Matt.

It will be a bit hectic tomorrow finding a supplier who can deliver the part quickly. Then getting it fitted, I am not very adept at these sort of things.

Jules

Sonic ZS 6th June 2016 18:56

Hope you all have a great weekend (...I'm sure you will ;)), drive carefully and not too much of the falling down water :D :getmecoat:

FLYING BANANA 6th June 2016 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic ZS (Post 2305236)
Hope you all have a great weekend (...I'm sure you will ;)), drive carefully and not too much of the falling down water :D :getmecoat:

I'm very qualified at falling down without water.

Nev The Bear 6th June 2016 20:48

I hope the weather stays fine and you all have a great time at the weekend.

Ratty 6th June 2016 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic ZS (Post 2305236)

Bob and myself are just sampling some falling down water at this moment just need a bit of practice for the weekend

Cable Tie 7th June 2016 11:11

3 days to go and can't wait, looks like all systems go,so we will keep to our original plans and meet up at Exeter services for 9.45/10am,6 cars in total from Exeter, then onto IAN and Jan,kenny and Michelle at the lay-bys just past Dorchester,then onto lymington to meet up with Jules and dawn,so 8 cars in total should be a good weekend,if we happen to get to lymington in plenty of time maybe grab a spot of lunch or coffee etc,I'd rather get there early as opposed to rushing around, and as it's the I o w festival, I've been told it will be busy around the ferry port so wherever you're travelling from and with drive safe and see you all,friday,on a last not Neil 1 won't be attending due to just being leleased from hospital due to a unsuspected operation so get well soon Neil and we will have a bevy or two in your honour all the best Matt and Shirley

Rev Jules 7th June 2016 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt darke (Post 2305636)
3 days to go and can't wait, looks like all systems go,so we will keep to our original plans and meet up at Exeter services for 9.45/10am,6 cars in total from Exeter, then onto IAN and Jan,kenny and Michelle at the lay-bys just past Dorchester,then onto lymington to meet up with Jules and dawn,so 8 cars in total should be a good weekend,if we happen to get to lymington in plenty of time maybe grab a spot of lunch or coffee etc,I'd rather get there early as opposed to rushing around, and as it's the I o w festival, I've been told it will be busy around the ferry port so wherever you're travelling from and with drive safe and see you all,friday,on a last not Neil 1 won't be attending due to just being leleased from hospital due to a unsuspected operation so get well soon Neil and we will have a bevy or two in your honour all the best Matt and Shirley

Hi Matt.

Looks like we could well have a car to bring could well be my Saloon Connie, it's in at the moment and it could well be finished sometime today, everything that can be crossed is crossed.

Jules

FLYING BANANA 7th June 2016 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2305674)
Hi Matt.

Looks like we could well have a car to bring could well be my Saloon Connie, it's in at the moment and it could well be finished sometime today, everything that can be crossed is crossed.

Jules

That sounds good. Hope you get it fixed ok.

Rev Jules 7th June 2016 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2305687)
That sounds good. Hope you get it fixed ok.

Many thanks Bob, just picked it up all well and good now, so I now have my own transport, many thanks for you kind offer it is very much appreciated.

Jules