Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7th March 2020, 16:09   #1
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Question hardware or software ?

does anyone know what may be the likely culprit with the issues with my dd unit ce 6 ? sat nav is stable when in use. sd card music again stable when in use. but in radio mode when its playing it may jump into ipod mode and at this point I have to press mode to re select radio. i have checked all leads/ contacts at the rear of the unit and refitted a new iso lead.i dont think it is this …. because the unit is stable in the other modes. why is the unit trying to pair up with ipod ? is it corrupt software/firmwear or can this be resolved with a setting change ? i do not have aux leads plugged in at the rear of the unit and have never used or tried to use ipod. surely a hardware component moving or loose would effect other modes. Bluetooth icon is present but again I have never used this either for music or iphone. my phone Bluetooth is not live as its turned off (saves battery life ) also in radio mode the home button will not operate .this function takes the phone into the main user interface but does not respond. I know that the touch screen works in this area ok as it can be used in other settings set ups. I have reset touch screen parameters many times clicking the ok icon as it asks you to when recalibration is complete. what promps the unit to keep reverting to ipod I have no idea. any further ideas would be welcomed as I cant get hold of a firmwear reflash to at least rule that out. many thanks xsport.
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote