Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 4th June 2015, 12:23   #1
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyeth View Post
I will try them again, could it be anything in settings, I think I had "install from unknown device" checked.
Photo of what Sean?
Police scanner 5. paid for app.
Do we still have screen image as on Nav 2 ? I cannot see it.
Ken.
Yes Check Security settings

Photo of the Screen , a Screenshot

I am at a Disadvantage on navigating the NAvall 3 , I am still waiting mine to arrive I Sacrificed it a few weeks ago to fill orders
Will ask Jeff to Check these
Radioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2015, 20:33   #2
john.youens
Regular poster

MG ZT 260 SE, MG ZTT 180 SE Monogram, Rover P6 3500S, BMW E34 M5

Hey guys, firstly I must say this is a fantastic unit, blows the socks off the dynavins and other unbranded Chinese units I have installed.
Couple of niggles I wanted to air with it.

FM radio app text is small and it would be lovely if it stored the station name instead of frequency in the memory locations.

DAB app seems to always launch on start up which would be nice to be able to disable, also it would be nice if the the DAB app changed the input automatically to aux in.
The skin on the YouTube clip seems nicer to get around as the buttons are tiny when full screen and also extremely close to the edges so hard to press sometimes.

Music app for USB would be nice to default to album view.

Android settings menu locked upon wifi menu tonight not allowing to turn on or off or do anything.

IGo doesn't like postcode searches particularly but this just may be a quirk because I'm used to using sygic which I found slightly more user friendly.

On a whole though love the system, it runs fast and it's a far better user experience than I ever expected.

Now is the quandary though, I bought two one for my wife's zt190 and one for my daily e46 but I really think it makes the zt dash look great and keep thinking about putting in my toy the 260 😜 oh god the wife will kill me if I do that!!!
john.youens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2015, 21:01   #3
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.youens View Post
Hey guys, firstly I must say this is a fantastic unit, blows the socks off the dynavins and other unbranded Chinese units I have installed.

FM radio app text is small and it would be lovely if it stored the station name instead of frequency in the memory locations.

DAB app seems to always launch on start up which would be nice to be able to disable, also it would be nice if the the DAB app changed the input automatically to aux in.
The skin on the YouTube clip seems nicer to get around as the buttons are tiny when full screen and also extremely close to the edges so hard to press sometimes.

Music app for USB would be nice to default to album view.

Android settings menu locked upon wifi menu tonight not allowing to turn on or off or do anything.

IGo doesn't like postcode searches particularly but this just may be a quirk because I'm used to using sygic which I found slightly more user friendly.

On a whole though love the system, it runs fast and it's a far better user experience than I ever expected.

Now is the quandary though, I bought two one for my wife's zt190 and one for my daily e46 but I really think it makes the zt dash look great and keep thinking about putting in my toy the 260 😜 oh god the wife will kill me if I do that!!!

Keep your fingers crossed as some of those very queries you have brought up are already being discussed with the factory and Sean for future firmware updates
Old 11th June 2015, 00:03   #4
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.youens View Post

FM radio app text is small ALREADY CHANGED and it would be lovely if it stored the station name instead of frequency in the memory locations. On the drawing board

DAB app seems to always launch on start up which would be nice to be able to disable, also it would be nice if the the DAB app changed the input automatically to aux in. On the drawing Board
The skin on the YouTube clip seems nicer to get around as the buttons are tiny when full screen and also extremely close to the edges so hard to press sometimes. Have you tried the Other Skins from the Settings? And Can you send me the Clip with the skin that you liked better?

Music app for USB would be nice to default to album view. Noted

Android settings menu locked upon wifi menu tonight not allowing to turn on or off or do anything. It Froze?

IGO Primo has 7 Digit Post code search

You know my answer ! LOL
Old 10th July 2015, 19:20   #5
john.youens
Regular poster

MG ZT 260 SE, MG ZTT 180 SE Monogram, Rover P6 3500S, BMW E34 M5

Default Calling for Feedback , Bugs and fixes NAVALL 3

Hey Ken,
It all depends on what quality you have it set on.
Usage is as follows from my calculations
Per hour standard 43.2 MB high 72.0 MB excellent 144.0 MB
Hope this helps :-)
I found out a little more on the volume issue, I downloaded a volume widget and have found the media playback volume resets to 25% every time you turn it turns on from scratch.
Mine only does soft load if it's been switched off and on within a couple of minutes 😕
No clues how default it to 90 or 100% as there is nowhere else on settings to configure anything but the master volume.
J
john.youens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2015, 14:17   #6
Radioguy
Banned

None

Default Sound

Try this guys

go into settings and disable MusicFX and the native EQ app. Stop, disable and reboot.
Old 14th July 2015, 16:02   #7
Muck
Regular poster

Rover 75 Saloon

Now I remember one big thing I've missed in France while driving around:
a German TTS voice in the iGo.
There are only two "normal" voices without road announcement.
Remedy is provided?

Cheers
Muck
Old 14th July 2015, 16:13   #8
aircub
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT Cdti 131

I have yet to fit my Navall 3, work pressure and late components but will try this week.

I see mention of firmware upgrades, has there been one.? Also when there is an upgrade is it always from Radioguy and a link or from the app store
aircub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2015, 05:34   #9
Kennyeth
This is my second home

No more Rover

Thanked 1,308 Times in 998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircub View Post
I have yet to fit my Navall 3, work pressure and late components but will try this week.

I see mention of firmware upgrades, has there been one.? Also when there is an upgrade is it always from Radioguy and a link or from the app store
I don`t think so, but Sean was "cracking the whip" with the software writers last week or so ago.
Do you have yours running on the "bench" I thought I saw that you were going to try that?? maybe it was not you but someone else.
Have you had any problems with space/room on the apps storage area?
Or any apps not compatible.
Mine is still here setup in my lounge waiting for my forward camera.
Ken.
Kennyeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2016, 11:32   #10
Clivef

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Nav 3 and Co-Pilot

Hi
Have just had Nav 3 unit installed (thanks Jeff) and want to use co-pilot sat nav.
I have installed app + map to head unit and if I select from the apps, it runs no problem except that I cannot hear/use radio as the co-pilot voice blocks the radio. I have gone through the co-pilot settings and set it so that it allows for background voice instructions, I have also checked all the other settings.
That is the first problem.
The second problem is that when I push the navi button it says 'did not find gps software' I have set the default sat nav to co-pilot in settings but still does not work.
Anyone have any answers!!!
Thanks
Clive.
Clivef is offline   Reply With Quote