Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Wales
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th May 2014, 16:20   #31
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,081 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim W View Post
Put me on the list Dragrad
So done Now we are getting somewhere

Suppose I had better start looking for a venue twixt Carmarthen & Port Talbot.... Any ideas guys.....

Andrew
Ich Dien
Problem solving is... lateral thinking

SEARCH FIRST ...ASK LATER...

Dragrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2014, 01:12   #32
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

OK, the average majority want a weekend meet No real overall specification as to what day. So I will try for a Saturday.

Now that we have 8 members I will PM each member to certify their attendance. I will try and get this done as soon as possible

Andrew
Ich Dien

Old 25th May 2014, 01:42   #33
johnnyb44
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75

.Just a suggestion but how about a meet in Brecon or Bulth Wells as it makes the journey little more accessible for people in North and Mid Wales. and parts of the Midlands and would also be a very nice run out for people living in South Wales enjoying a trip over the Brecon Beacons.
Old 25th May 2014, 01:49   #34
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb44 View Post
.Just a suggestion but how about a meet in Brecon or Bulth Wells as it makes the journey little more accessible for people in North and Mid Wales. and parts of the Midlands and would also be a very nice run out for people living in South Wales enjoying a trip over the Brecon Beacons.
It is a question of logistics.. The M4 corridor is better for the guru However do you have a "free" location that you have in mind ? We have members wanting to come from West Wales so I have advocated a location near to the M4 corridor for ease of access and accommodation for the guru

The venue is open to "offers" and details can be forwarded to me for consideration

Andrew
Ich Dien

Old 25th May 2014, 14:24   #35
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Default Update

Things are moving now, we have a possible venue near Neath (to be confirmed on Monday) and Brian will hopefully give me possible dates on Tuesday

Andrew
Ich Dien

Old 25th May 2014, 23:23   #36
Seafrost
Posted a thing or two

75 Connie SE 1.8 Manual Tourer

Don't forget to keep us posted here, I am still wondering if there is anything Brian can work his machine on in my car... volvo running lights on?..... can the ecu be reset? to factory? just throwing ideas in the air..... my idle is fluctuating, can that be resolved?
I've got a duff or failing rear lambda.... damn, why did'nt I hold out for a diesel

I know its for diesels..... but would be nice to be there, see a genius at work, never been able to make any meets so far, due to family commitments or distance, this one looks possible though.
Seafrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2014, 23:45   #37
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75tourerSE View Post
Don't forget to keep us posted here, I am still wondering if there is anything Brian can work his machine on in my car... volvo running lights on?..... can the ecu be reset? to factory? just throwing ideas in the air..... my idle is fluctuating, can that be resolved?
I've got a duff or failing rear lambda.... damn, why did'nt I hold out for a diesel

I know its for diesels..... but would be nice to be there, see a genius at work, never been able to make any meets so far, due to family commitments or distance, this one looks possible though.
I will of course update this thread as necessary

No problem with you being there without a Diesel But I would PM Marinabrian with your issues first so he can be forewarned.

Let me know if you want your name added to the list... I think that 10 is the limit for a one day operation....

We shall look forward to seeing you

Andrew
Ich Dien

Old 26th May 2014, 17:22   #38
Jim W
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Contemporary V6

All going well the Nano meet will be held at Gnoll Park country estate Neath just off the A465 and jct43 of the M4, Dragrad will speak to park Rangers tomorrow to confirm.

Gnoll Park is set in over 200 acres with loads of activities for the young and old cafe and toilets on site. Car park costs £1 with free admission to park itself. So if the wife and kids want a day out whilst you are having your car done on the T4 bring them along also. We could make this a Welsh meet if other members are wanting a day out as things have been a bit quiet on the meets in Wales .

http://www.gnollestatecountrypark.co.uk/Default.aspx?page=7952

Wee V6 Beastie

Came off production line 4 days before Longbridge closed No 675 out of 686 made
Jim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2014, 20:11   #39
Seafrost
Posted a thing or two

75 Connie SE 1.8 Manual Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragrad View Post
I will of course update this thread as necessary

No problem with you being there without a Diesel But I would PM Marinabrian with your issues first so he can be forewarned.

Let me know if you want your name added to the list... I think that 10 is the limit for a one day operation....

We shall look forward to seeing you
Thanks Dragrad,
Have sent a PM to MarinaBrian, but no reply as yet. Once I know whether he has any magic he could spread on my car, I will then choose to add my name to the list, would love to come anyway, just for the run out, but have to justify my going out time to.... well you know she who must be obeyed.
Besides, it would be fun watching Steve811 washing his windscreen behind me from all the steam from my 4 pot, thats if his oil burner can keep up on the run down, be okay coming back, I would be puffing his particulates.
Seafrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2014, 12:04   #40
Adrian1961
Regular poster

Rover 75

Hi Guys
I'm very interested in a remap for my 75 Connie, my problem is time, own and run a Pub / Restaurant in Gloucestershire and need to be back for service, I know its cheeky but if you want to make the numbers up and can push me to the front I'm up for it.
Adrian1961 is offline   Reply With Quote