View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2024, 16:51   #15
Glen B
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon Club, 2005 Rover 45, 2000 Rover 25, 1963 Rover 110

Smile

Good news!
I removed the windscreen pillar trim, undid the 4 screws at front of glovebox and pulled down the cover for the fusebox and shone a light in towards the A post area ( where the aerial emerged on Saturday with the dab aerial cable) and saw a bunch of different coloured wires and also a black connector. Although it looked in place, I decided to push it together anyway ( in the absence of any plan or knowledge) while I was leaning over from the driver's seat while doing this, I noticed the hazard lights started to click so sat up and saw the lights for them flashing. I put the ignition on and tried everything to put display on, ie, main beam, indicators, front and rear fog lights and all working properly and the door open lights go out when doors shut. Also no Err on heater whatever buttons I pressed and the rear heated window function is back. Everything that should work, does work.
Thanks for your advice and patience Simon. I need a replacement aerial for the dab adapter but will be a bit more careful threading it through the gap next time.
Glen B is offline   Reply With Quote