Thread: Some Bad News
View Single Post
Old 26th April 2024, 18:18   #44
Martin Butler
Loves to post

Rover 75 saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverbarmy View Post
I had Menieres some years ago and lost my HGV license. They put me on a restricted driving license but strangely, I thought, still allowed me to ride motorcycles! (which I stopped doing for obvious reasons!). I still have tinitus but haven't had any more episodes, so have my full license (less HGV, which I no longer need anyway!). Stay brave and good luck.
I have Tinitus all the time now, and i get episodes, still but there's longer between them, often 3-4 weeks, then i will have a couple, often in the same week, then nothing, for the next 3-4 weeks, the worse thing is i either get a fuzzy head in which case i know i have to get home, lay down, and it goes with in 2 hours, but i also get full blown attacks without any warning, and then I'm unable to function, for 5 hours, all i can do is to stagger home, and wait for it to pass, I only drive locally, because of that, I can't risk even thinking about driving anywhere except locally, because i would be risking my self, and everyone else, I do have my appointment now in June, with the ENT at my hospital hopefully then, i can get to the bottom of it,
Martin Butler is offline   Reply With Quote