View Single Post
Old 7th August 2010, 19:08   #14
David Lawrence
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDT-2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Edd View Post
Well just spent all afternoon and it still isn't working. I have tried all sorts of combinations with these wires and nada.

I even plugged the old harmony back in and it worked fine while I had the Blue/Purple and the Blue/Orange wires connected but stopped working when I disconnected them.

But nothing with the 2 Din unit.

I blew a fuse once so had to replace the F22 15 amp fuse.

Also still haven't got the DVB-T box working either.

At a loss, I dunno what to do next.

Edd

What you say about putting the harmony back in shows that the Blue/purple and Blue/orange wires are the right ones from the car side, but you dont say which wires on the HU you connected to them. I used the two wires that were originally in the red block.

What the problem with your DVB-T ? Is it powering up? I dont know what kind of box you've got, but the one I got from china came with no battery in the remote. It had a little plastic remove tag which made me think there was one in it, so I was furiously pressing the remote but couldnt get the box to power up until I thought to check it. Have you got a portable telly you can try confirming the box actually works with?

As I mentioned before, another member on here said that he could only get his DVB box working by using the Video In connections instead of the AUX like mine. I'm suspicious that the factories are maybe labelling some of the wires up differently. Your AMP-C wire is another one I'm suspicious of. I'm pretty certain I didn't have one of those.
David Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote