View Single Post
Old 16th July 2010, 22:06   #13
Jakg
This is my second home

N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
TomTom 6 Will work on these but very Out of Date. Tom Tom 7 will load but is Full of glitches.
Really? I currently use a Navigo SatNav running TomTom 7, I assumed any of the Windows CE SatNavs would run TomTom 7.

TomTom is a pre-requisite - i've tried iGo, Garmin, Turbo Dog etc and TomTom is the one I prefer. Using TomTom 7 atm, and would really want TomTom 8 but 7 will do.

Price range... well as low as possible, really, it depends.

I love my SatNav, but I wish I had a larger screen and that it looked more "sleek" and OEM instead of being on a rubbish cradle all the time.

I would also like to have a USB and Aux input, ideally on the back to hide all the cables...

Bluetooth isn't a massive issue - I already have a Bluetooth kit in myt car (although i'd replace it if I got a contact picture come up as well...)

Outputs - all I need is the ISO pins and an RCA for my sub.

CD or MP3 aren't that important if I have USB or SD, although a CD Changer would be nice (but certainly not a deal breaker).

I don't really need TV, or DVD, I would never really use it.

iPod functionality isn't that important (don't own an iPhone).

RDS is something i'd like very much.

I'm not sure what TMC does - if it works with TomTom and it's free, it'd be great, though, but I have a TrafficMaster ECU in the post...
Quote:
Sorry if I have Overstepped or stepped on toes, Just Offering my knowledge. Just tell me to go away and I will.
Happy to have your input
Quote:
Detachable Panels Maybe for Security reasons?
Luckily security isn't such an issue round here to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDTi View Post
I would also recommend purchase from Sean (Radioguy) due to his excellent warranty. Its impossible to beat unless you deal in a bricks and mortar shop (and pay the premium for doing so!).
I would love to, but alas £300+ as the exchange rate slowly worsens is a lot to spend.
Jakg is offline   Reply With Quote