View Single Post
Old 11th June 2015, 00:03   #4
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.youens View Post
Hey guys, firstly I must say this is a fantastic unit, blows the socks off the dynavins and other unbranded Chinese units I have installed.
Couple of niggles I wanted to air with it.

FM radio app text is small ALREADY CHANGED and it would be lovely if it stored the station name instead of frequency in the memory locations. On the drawing board

DAB app seems to always launch on start up which would be nice to be able to disable, also it would be nice if the the DAB app changed the input automatically to aux in. On the drawing Board
The skin on the YouTube clip seems nicer to get around as the buttons are tiny when full screen and also extremely close to the edges so hard to press sometimes. Have you tried the Other Skins from the Settings? And Can you send me the Clip with the skin that you liked better?

Music app for USB would be nice to default to album view. Noted

Android settings menu locked upon wifi menu tonight not allowing to turn on or off or do anything. It Froze?

IGo doesn't like postcode searches particularly but this just may be a quirk because I'm used to using sygic which I found slightly more user friendly.
IGO Primo has 7 Digit Post code search

On a whole though love the system, it runs fast and it's a far better user experience than I ever expected.

Now is the quandary though, I bought two one for my wife's zt190 and one for my daily e46 but I really think it makes the zt dash look great and keep thinking about putting in my toy the 260 😜 oh god the wife will kill me if I do that!!!
You know my answer ! LOL
Radioguy is offline   Reply With Quote