View Single Post
Old 7th January 2013, 12:36   #9
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandy View Post
hi Phil,you are more than welcome post to me on the subject CANON SX50 HS got to give it a try must save you carting lenses or having to change them in a hurry,i have seen the tutorial on [you tube] look amazing zoom.would we not love to take such photoes such as you and your subject matter must be endless Nairobi you lucky man, look forward to talking to you again Phil soon i will take a photo of my cat he can be quite wild. all the best for now GARY, PS thank you for posting to me appreciate it.pps must comment on your remark re not able to track a moving subject ,i found that if you dont try to track it with the camera just dont take your eyes off of it and point at it and snap as many as you can sort them out on pc when you get home.
Thanks Gary for your advice on point and shoot! I will give it a try. Perhaps you could take some photos of your 75 inside and out, maybe at different locations in your area. I did catch sight of your 75 at one of the meets at Halfway House and was impressed at how pristine and well cared for your car looked. I will start a thread called Bridge Cameras - discuss as this is John's post and I hope he does not mind me diverting away from his excellent photos. Sorry John.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote