The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Double Din Navigation Systems (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   75/MG double din logos share yours here. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=57394)

picky747 29th May 2010 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariano (Post 531557)
When do you see the logo?
Mine one doesnt appear when a press the mute button for a couple of seconds when the radio is on.
It just go to black, with no MG logo.
I would like to see the MG original logo instead of the radio screen. Is that possible?
Regards

The logo only shows when playing a cd or when loading a dvd.You cannot display the logo while the radio is playing.

Mariano 29th May 2010 23:40

Ok, many thanks for your explanation.
I think it would be nice to see the logo instead of the "black" screen.
Regards

teamninja 30th May 2010 16:19

Hi picky i tried saving your picture onto a card that was formatted with fat (normal) and only the picture of rover on the union flag is on the card, when the card is inserted it says reading card and stays on the MG logo and won't move off that screen, i have selected on, on the logo setting and returned to main menu for the card i'm stuck with the MG logo could be worse it could say Ford :D
any ideas would be great i even tried fat 32 formatting but that is wrong but i tried.

Thanks
Adrian

picky747 30th May 2010 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by teamninja (Post 532221)
Hi picky i tried saving your picture onto a card that was formatted with fat (normal) and only the picture of rover on the union flag is on the card, when the card is inserted it says reading card and stays on the MG logo and won't move off that screen, i have selected on, on the logo setting and returned to main menu for the card i'm stuck with the MG logo could be worse it could say Ford :D
any ideas would be great i even tried fat 32 formatting but that is wrong but i tried.

Thanks
Adrian

When the picture is showing on the screen you have to press the PROG/ST button on the remote control to save it.When you insert the card it should bring up the music/picture/video player not show the current logo so I don't know what is happening there.

teamninja 30th May 2010 18:57

sorry picky i'm not explaining it very well :o
i can't open the sd card for some reason, it is working but the double din don't like it for some reason :shrug:
would the format of the picture be a problem i.e bitmap or jpeg and would it need to be in a folder ? i'm guessing, i'm no good at this double din malarkie :D

picky747 30th May 2010 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by teamninja (Post 532324)
sorry picky i'm not explaining it very well :o
i can't open the sd card for some reason, it is working but the double din don't like it for some reason :shrug:
would the format of the picture be a problem i.e bitmap or jpeg and would it need to be in a folder ? i'm guessing, i'm no good at this double din malarkie :D

The way I did it was to put the logo in the root of the card and not in a folder and I used jpg but don't know if bmp would work.try putting some mp3 files on the card and see if they will play,if they do then the card is fine ,if not try a different card or you can put it on a memory stick and plug it into the front usb.

David Lawrence 27th June 2010 20:11

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by picky747 (Post 531807)
The logo only shows when playing a cd or when loading a dvd.You cannot display the logo while the radio is playing.

And now, thanks to Tony Fry it also shows while IGO8 is loading. Here's one I found:
Attachment 5671

CDTi 28th June 2010 16:45

Anyone got a high res new style Rover logo on a black background?

picky747 28th June 2010 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDTi (Post 548624)
Anyone got a high res new style Rover logo on a black background?

Maybe!

http://i50.tinypic.com/2edxmw8.jpg

CDTi 28th June 2010 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by picky747 (Post 548648)

Thanks you, kind sir :bowdown: