The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   T4 Location Map (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=287276)

COLVERT 7th August 2020 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terryf (Post 2661985)
WOT! no MarinaBrian? :eek:

He's been back since your post but he's gone yet again. This time it looks for good.---:eek:

By the way, has anybody heard from stevestrat ? Haven't seen any posts from him for a while.--:shrug:

Normally he posts a lot. Hope he's stayed clear of the virus as he is knocking on a bit like myself.----:}

Jamiewelch 24th August 2020 16:49

Can I be put on the map now I pay my traders fees? :)

Arctic 24th August 2020 17:19

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamiewelch (Post 2833084)

You are already under the Yellow flag, so am i for the Nano club, unless you have to own a full T4 i am sure the virtual T4 is counted for on the map though. ;)

COLVERT 25th August 2020 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2829571)
He's been back since your post but he's gone yet again. This time it looks for good.---:eek:

By the way, has anybody heard from stevestrat ? Haven't seen any posts from him for a while.--:shrug:

Normally he posts a lot. Hope he's stayed clear of the virus as he is knocking on a bit like myself.----:}

Bump-----:shrug:

COLVERT 27th August 2020 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamiewelch (Post 2833084)

Stevestrat said he would maintain the map but he seems to have vanished. I've tried to find out where but having asked the question a couple of times nobody seems to care.-:shrug:

trikey 27th August 2020 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2833680)
Stevestrat said he would maintain the map but he seems to have vanished. I've tried to find out where but having asked the question a couple of times nobody seems to care.-:shrug:

It's not that no one cares, a few members have asked after Steve, one has even called in to see him, sometimes real life takes over and the forum becomes immaterial.

COLVERT 28th August 2020 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2833681)
It's not that no one cares, a few members have asked after Steve, one has even called in to see him, sometimes real life takes over and the forum becomes immaterial.

It's good news that he's about. I thought for one moment this nasty little virus had done something to him.

Thanks Trikey

Theodore 30th August 2020 12:09

Please excuse this if it seems like a dumb question but, there appears to be no one within the M25 with a T4 which I find hard to believe. I'm trying to convince my mechanic to get his hands on one as he seems to spend a fair bit of time looking at my car -ahem - and, as I see quite a few 75s in my area.
So, question is: how much do they cost AND how much of a difference is there between a T4 and the regular diagnostic set up a typical garage might have?

cheers

Theo

ADO282 30th August 2020 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theodore (Post 2834084)
Please excuse this if it seems like a dumb question but, there appears to be no one within the M25 with a T4 which I find hard to believe. I'm trying to convince my mechanic to get his hands on one as he seems to spend a fair bit of time looking at my car -ahem - and, as I see quite a few 75s in my area.
So, question is: how much do they cost AND how much of a difference is there between a T4 and the regular diagnostic set up a typical garage might have?

cheers

Theo

Hi Theo, there is always Beech Hill Garage in Reading if that isn't too far for you.

I wouldn't imagine your mechanic would want to invest in one though !!

In London there is a system for sale !!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rove...AAAOSwtNFbByA8

Theodore 1st September 2020 08:28

Ouch!
Having said that, if it draws in all the 75 owners......

Depends I guess how many parts it reaches that other diagnostic tools cannot reach...to coin a phrase :}